Ford Ranger Cup Winner 07/08

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Betting on the winner of the 2007/08 Ford Ranger One Day Cup, the Australian One Day Domestic championship.

Queensland beat Victoria in last year's final at the MCG, who can win it this year? Western Australia are the early favourites, with Justin Langer set to play a full year, while Victoria will be hungry for revenge. Will it be New South Wales, disappointing last year with lots of Australian callups, or will Tasmania or South Australia pull off an upset of sorts?

Betting on the winner of the 2007/08 Ford Ranger One Day Cup, the Australian One Day Domestic championship.

Queensland beat Victoria in last year's final at the MCG, who can win it this year? Western Australia are the early favourites, with Justin Langer set to play a full year, while Victoria will be hungry for revenge. Will it be New South Wales, disappointing last year with lots of Australian callups, or will Tasmania or South Australia pull off an upset of sorts?
Yeah, WA favourites. Thats more like it;) Iam betting on them for the double like Matt is betting on the Blues for the double:D

hey can any body tell me which india chanel showes the brodcast of forg rangers match?

I think Tasmania gonna make it.Not sure.Victoria also in good shape.

I'm putting my money on Vics after Cam white has found some form with the ball, Hodge 2 consecutive hundreds and Husssey a hundred off 60 balls!

Tarzan wasted just a bit on Tasmania. The final is NSW v VIC, not sure where though.

Users who are viewing this thread