Should Victoria be removed from all domestic competitions?

Are Victoria clearly the most awesome domestic team in the world?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is a fairly obvious choice but I thought I may as well confirm the obvious. Victoria is a disgraceful state that pretty much everybody has agreed to hate. If you check the history of Australia, Victoria has always been discriminated on due to being a plain terrible state. "Victoria? Who the feck would want to live in Victoria?" many famous people have said.

The primary reason for Victoria being removed from the domestic competitions is due to people being forced to look at that ugly fecking ranga's face for 50 overs or possibly more if he actually manages to bat for more than a few balls without being dismissed. He has caused a huge number people to throw up on their TVs over the years, particularly after he celebrates after he thinks he actually bowls well, which is an obvious lie. Bowling at 120km/h every ball, pretending it is your slower ball, is not bowling well. His lack of pace with the ball is probably due to his oversized head, since his heart is forced to pump an enormous amount of blood to fill his giant head and it can't actually go anywhere else in his body, making him a slow fat ranga. Normally he would earn sympathy due to being a fugly ranga, which most people tend to look down on and even feel a bit sorry for, but nobody feels sorry for him except his parents which is fair enough I suppose. Everyone else just hates him.

Thankfully for Fugly McDugly, not all the hate is directed towards him, largely thanks to the other 50 year old 'spinner', Bryce McFaggot. The reason I put spinner into inverted commas is that what he does is hardly called spin. He tries funny wrist motions in an attempt to look cool, but he has never actually bowled one 'decent' ball in his career. Landing the ball on the pitch is even a relative success for him, much to the joy of other teams, and despite being hit for approximately 6.912 sixes every over, he still declares he is ready and pumped for the Australian team at the age of 47. When people aren't covering their eyes due to the possibility of the Ugly one being shown on the camera, they can actually see this guy attempt to 'spin' the ball. It is widely known that the Australian selectors chose him for the Test team despite not watching him bowl ever, in fear of seeing the Ugly one anywhere near him. After hearing that he was a spinner they immediately got him in the team, but after realising that he didn't actually spin the ball and instead just bowled flat half-trackers that don't even do anything and that he gets flogged for approximately 6.912 sixes per over, they took him out of the Test squad. Still, he remains the most successful Victorian ever to play for Australia, despite being hit for 0/186 from 21 overs in his only ever game for Australia, which was actually a warm-up against the South Africa Under 14 Womens Team.

These are some of the many reasons why Victoria should not be in the domestic competitions. I believe we could even take this a step further and remove them as a part of Australia, by constructing giant walls around the entire state - similar to the Great Wall of China, except this one the Victorians can't escape. In an attemps to stop our dogs getting pregnant, we could also do this to Tasmania as well if necessary. That's a different story though.

Anyway, clearly this would be a move forward and I think it is a fairly obvious choice. Let's remove Victoria.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
What the flip is a Victoria? Is that where the tweaking tard thugs migrate from? Lock 'em all away.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
BTW, Victoria beat Queensland (Blake's home team) in a semi-final today. So that should explain the rant.

McGain took 2/81. Got hammered but two key wickets. I think Fugy McDugly is Brad Hodge, who hit a century.

EDIT: No, wait. I think he's talking about Watson. Who was with Australia and didn't play.

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
BTW, Victoria beat Queensland (Blake's home team) in a semi-final today. So that should explain the rant.

McGain took 2/81. Got hammered but two key wickets. I think Fugy McDugly is Brad Hodge, who hit a century.

LOL, no, it's Andrew McDonald. That is pretty damn obvious.

P

pcfan123

I hope its not a long ban, anyone who can rant like that deserves to stay

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
LOL, poor Blaky. I reckon today he'll have a different opinion. Don't worry, Tasmania will try and not let Victoria win.

TumTum

International Cricketer
These are some of the many reasons why Victoria should not be in the domestic competitions. I believe we could even take this a step further and remove them as a part of Australia, by constructing giant walls around the entire state - similar to the Great Wall of China, except this one the Victorians can't escape. In an attemps to stop our dogs getting pregnant, we could also do this to Tasmania as well if necessary. That's a different story though.

:rtfl

Build a wall around us if you like, Victoria is the best place to live at. You all tweaking get skin cancer and rot in hell walking on the streets with you tweaking shirts off tweaking around saying "oh we got gold coast", no the only thing you got is is a Fat Ugly bogan that wears tight gold shorts trying to become mayor. You guys are a tweaking joke. I hope the frog infestation or whatever gets worse up there, but it won't make you guys look different anyway ya'll are already Amphibians. I am pretty sure that has something to do with your diseased water supply but that's a different story. Not only that but you guys are the racism capitol of the world with Pauline Redneck Hanson attached to each part of your brains.

So I :clap to you my friend for making us all laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread