Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was always going to kill Zhuorb. :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
You two should have jointed, joints are much more fun.

And I'm fairly certain you said you could overturn the lynch, by saving someone and choosing who else is lynched instead? May have just not paid close enough attention.

That's how governor works anyway, they are allowed to overturn a lynch one time during the game, they can't stop a lynch (i.e. save somebody but not choose someone else to kill) and they're allowed to overturn from themselves. Of course it can be modified for different games but that's a general governor.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I could only win alone also if I couldn't, I would never joint with someone who just lynched me. :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator

And I'm fairly certain you said you could overturn the lynch, by saving someone and choosing who else is lynched instead? May have just not paid close enough attention.

That's how governor works anyway, they are allowed to overturn a lynch one time during the game, they can't stop a lynch (i.e. save somebody but not choose someone else to kill) and they're allowed to overturn from themselves. Of course it can be modified for different games but that's a general governor.

I've always used here for roles - hence my interpretation.

Users who are viewing this thread