Expert Cop Mafia - 04 - Endgame - Mafia(barmyarmy) win

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well we can wrap this up then. I was pretty sure who the mafia was yesterday but kept quiet to avoid getting killed overnight.

Let's look at the evidence shall we. We already know that hedger can't be mafia therefore it's me or swacker...

Cop combinations

I'm the insane cop. Last night I got swacker as town having had hedger and yudi as mafia. I don't know who hedger investigated last night but he would have got mafia as he's the paranoid cop.

That made Yudi and Smurf the normal and naive cops. Not sure which way round.

Here are some pointers as to mafia-like behaviour. I've declared my results first (maybe second once) each day; swacker has always declared his last. He's an inexperienced player which is probably why he didn't kill the confirmed townie hedger on night 1 or night 2.
Trust me if I was mafia hedger would be dead especially as he has FOSed me in the game. Why on earth would I kill unconfirmed townies instead? Made the game interesting but rookie mistakes.

I've consistently offered analysis of what has been going on. Swacker has offered nothing; more classic mafia.

I had it down to him or Yudi on day 2 but I decided to keep quiet and get one more investigation in. Anyhow Yudi was normal/naive and swacker is mafia.

Lynch: swacker

----------

And a final added point. He's not even made a strong pitch for me being mafia. He's said he has a "hunch". I have evidence from the investigations not a hunch.

----------

And a PPS: he hasn't even given his result for today. He's still waiting on me and hedger to go first. Just in case...

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You're trying way too hard to make it seem like you're not casting hunch on two people when you really are. You're creating passive-aggressive statements and weak attempts at humor in an efforts to hide in the background. You're trying to cast distrust on me without being outright and forthcoming with your thoughts because you're trying to blend in with the crowd instead of standing out.

The problem is it's a paper thin facade and easy to see through.

I have my reasons for doing so, due to the evidence which has been placed now, barmyarmy has been pretty damn cruddy in my absence since I been doing my own thing for the past 3 days without knowledge of what was going on in game.

----------

swacker has always declared his last. He's an inexperienced player which is probably why he didn't kill the confirmed townie hedger on night 1 or night 2.

wot?

I don't understand your reasoning. Well, I understand it but, wouldn't it make more sense to link Hedger and I? Can you point out anything like this in regards to Hedger? Show where I have attempted to observe his motivation, not where you assumed or fabricated a cruddy motivation to his actions.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've read your post at least three times and it still makes no sense. I get that you're new to this game and haven't really been understanding what's going on but that doesn't mean I'm going to cut you any slack at endgame.
You've made some fairly elementary mistakes like keeping the confirmed townie alive and always declaring your "result" last and that's why you're not going to win.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
I've never played in one of these before and have no idea what is going on. I figured that I would post when I figured out what I was supposed to do. Any way, what's this investigation for?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah, well I'm definately paranoid. Which means either Papa or barmy is the insane cop, (since Papa had an inno on barmy - not clear) and barmy has an inno on swacker.

tbh, I have a feeling it's barmy but the probabilities lean towards swacker being mafia and the fact I'm not dead yet is making me think swacker isn't the best at this setup. And plus, swacker has always outted his results last and still hasn't outted his results today.

So I can't be bothered waiting around. And lol, I've spent nearly 2 hours typing this response. Very distracted :p

Lynch: Swacker

gg barmy if you are mafia :p

And thanks to whoever kept me alive when I was clear, haha.

----------

Actually, I should have lynched barmy so he didn't get another win :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah, I knew it but really I would have looked like an idiot if I lynched you and it was Swacker.

I'd rather give a good mafia the win rather than a poor townie.

----------

Although these games still shouldn't go towards stats :p

----------

Somebody make an actual mafia game though. I wouldn't mind creating a game with some different roles that I've learnt from Epicmafia but I can't really be bothered hosting.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Now that I have your attention, I'm not in the mafia, but I would like to make something very clear. I am a Cop. Last time around I was in the mafia (yeah, go back and check out the posts, I was such a dirty scoundrel) and I think I can be of much help to the townspeople of this group.

The reason I'm mainly hanging back at this point is that I've never played this game (or anything like it) before and I'm being cautious at this point. Does it make me look suspicious? Eh, probably.

Here is my logic with my neon "I'm a Cop" sign. They can look at who is making accusations and "that's suspicious" comments toward me. Whether I get lynched or not, this benefits the townspeople and here is why:

I'm a cop scenarios:

If you gets me lynched, when I am revealed as a cop, it will give my team something to run with by knowing who accused me and/or who voted for me. From there, they can then begin to build around who to lynch.

If I survive then that puts the mafia in a pickle. If they murder me in the night, it just affirms everything that I've said. If they let me live, then I can continue to be something that the townspeople can hang on to.

I'm a mafia member scenarios:

I get lynched. Boy, I sure did my team a huge favor by losing one of their own guys right out of the gate. The mafia does not have the numbers to risk a stunt like this.

I survive and am obviously not killed during the night, being a mafia member. Then I just survived a day and kept suspicion on myself as not everybody has or will accept my proclamation.

I'll say it again: I am not mafia, I am a cop, and I am on your side.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Day 1 I had to kill Smurf as he was insane and had an innocent result on me. Then night 2 Yudi (who was actually cleared on day 2 but no-one noticed) was quite possibly normal and might have investigated me.
Being paranoid kept you alive.
Nowhere near enough analysis from the town. I had most the roles sorted by day 1 and Yudi cleared on day 2 but was selective about what I posted.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yeah, I know you haven't played much and I did say on page 1 that cop mafia isn't a good idea if you're a newbie.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
btw, I actually did realise Yudi was town but I wasn't going to out in just in case the mafia didn't notice.

RPHKR

National Board President
barmyarmy said that he found the culprit and stated things about swacker.
swacker tried to defend himself;
While hedger_14 gave a huge blow to swacker's head.

hedger_14 moved on to ensure the identity of swacker

He was
He was Luke Jackson - Town-aligned

Hedger's nerves started to vibrate and he slowly turned to see barmyarmy with fear and heard a villainous laugh.

"Peter! Don't kill me!"

"Muahahahahahahaha....."

barmyarmy jumped on hedger_14 and cut his neck immediately.

"This is my fried chicken game"

End game

Mafia wins!

Colin(barmyarmy) wins, that's a brilliant play.
Best, BEST play I've seen ever and the best cop game till now

He guessed and killed the insane and normal cops on the consecutive nights.
Just BRILLIANT! Colin. KIU!

barmyarmy gets the MVP.

I just used random names for the roles. :p
barmyarmy ? Peter Anderson ? Mafia
Yudi ? Normal cop ? Town
Papa_Smurf ? Insane cop - Town
hedger_14 ? Paranoid cop ? Town
swacker ? Na?ve cop ? Town

Users who are viewing this thread