Expert Cop Mafia 5 - Game over. Town wins.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
First of all it's 20 hours not 6 and secondly you clearly haven't bothered reading the last few posts if you think it's a gamble :facepalm

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lynch: Yudi

Good play Barmy, whether you're town or mafia doesn't matter here though.

ved_

International Coach
That was just an expression, dude. Yudi has been pretty scummy all throughout the game. He kind of like slipped there, but the way it has been going since the past games, barmyarmy is not to be trusted. Meh.

----------

Interesting to see that barmyarmy had not even voted Yudi even if he was almost certain that he was mafia.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's glaringly obvious he's mafia by the application of simple logic. I was waiting for you two to lynch so I could hammer.

Lynch: Yudi

Varun

ICC Board Member
Not Night 2, but Endgame:

Barmyarmy: Yudi (1)
Yudi: Zhuorb, Bevab, Barmyarmy (3).

Yudi is not alive but dead. He was not the Cop, Town aligned but Mafia.

It is not night 2, and you don't need to send in your roles, because it is endgame.

Zhuorb, Bevab and barmyarmy have not lost, but take the win. And barmyarmy isn't mafia.

Roles:

Zhuorb: Sane cop
Bevab: Insane cop
Barmyarmy: Naive cop
Sedition: Paranoid cop
Yudi: mafia.

Last edited:

Varun

ICC Board Member
That'd shock Bevab, Zhuorb and Sedition. They'll think you pulled the wool over their eyes yet again.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
In this case i was open/shut though :p
I had a good hunch about those three town results on day 1. As I was one of them it meant it was between Zhuorb and Yudi.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Where can I hide my face after making posting such a silly report! :p
Merely 5 minutes later of faking that report I realized that I had tweaked this up and was hoping that the either of the three don't go into deep analysis to catch me.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm not sure you could have done anything different with your day 2 report. Your day 1 one was the problem. It's a tough balance between waiting until you know what everyone else's report is and going early to "prove" your innocence.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
That'd shock Bevab, Zhuorb and Sedition. They'll think you pulled the wool over their eyes yet again.

I didn't play the game where Barmy fooled everyone, so he's never pulled the wool over my eyes :p Speaking of wool, I'm thinking of changing my undertitle to 'Sacrificial Lamb', but there's too many Kiwis around :spy

Poor game from the mafia btw.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That thread title puzzled me.

ved_

International Coach
Was tweaking confident over this. Although I freaked out a bit when I saw that title. Varun, take my word. You Suck.
Overall, a nice game for us, Yudi tweaked up and let us win. That makes my games win tally to 2. And, barmyarmy is closing in with Abhas and Aditya for the most wins. Haha!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well this is officially the mafia game with fewest posts ever. Even fewer than the Amusement park one which was played on a different forum!

Varun

ICC Board Member
Yes. Now I hold the both the records - the game with most posts and the game with least. :p

----------

Oh, and Colin is MVP.

Users who are viewing this thread