Expert Cop Mafia 2 - Endgame Mafia win

ARay

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Really is it so? Well I guess its probably my fault then. I am townie just so you know. Kinda sucks but then to be fair I thought Treva was mafia because he was so undecided about his targets. I mean Treva said I was mafia when he had got me as town and kept flip flopping.
Meeeh whatever. Like I said a loss in this game is my responsibility.
Baaaah.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
To be honest, had MaD not been cleared as town by Haari this wouldn't have happened. I didn't check the maths and therefore went for you obviously, seeing as apparently it was between us two. Then once I found out that MaD could be mafia it made me seem like I was trying to offload the suspicion.

MaD not being involved in the discussion didn't help either.

ARay

County Cricketer
To be honest, had MaD not been cleared as town by Haari this wouldn't have happened. I didn't check the maths and therefore went for you obviously, seeing as apparently it was between us two. Then once I found out that MaD could be mafia it made me seem like I was trying to offload the suspicion.

MaD not being involved in the discussion didn't help either.

Anyways I would like to apologize I guess for getting you lynched. I think a lot of things just felt like they added up which is why I was so confident gunning for you.
Perhaps though next time you should do the math before you choose someone to be suspicious off :p
You taking me for mafia didn't help your cause :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Like I said, I just took Haari's calculations to be correct. I won't do that in future ;)

Let's just pass the blame onto him :p

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Well I obviously didn't wanna help you guys, and I thought you'd pick me out but I decided to just stay quiet since it seemed to be going my way nonetheless :)

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
I did accept MaD was not yet in the clear after treva pointed it out. :( Poor calculation, my bad, but blame it on ARay for the overall loss. :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lol guys, that's why you got to be very careful when you do those analysis. Well, I'm actually surprised both the times mafia came very close and this time has actually won it. I always believed it was damn difficult to win this game sided on mafia.

ARay

County Cricketer
I did accept MaD was not yet in the clear after treva pointed it out. :( Poor calculation, my bad, but blame it on ARay for the overall loss. :p

Yeah i know my bad, its just the way treva played it. It sort of blinded me I guess. :spy

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Each one of us made one mistake or the other :p

Haari -> Ridiculously cleared off MaD, especially given the calculations were right. It was the conclusion that was a joke.

ARay -> overconfident treva was mafia citing the latter's constant flip flopping nature of suspecting others.

treva -> presumed himself to be a normal cop whilst at the same time gunned for Aray to be mafia. Mind you, he got a town result on Aray.

All three combined proved fatal to us, and allowed MaD to win with peace (zero effort)! :lol

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Treva is dead. He was John McClane - Cop - Town Aligned.

Shortly afterwards ARay and Haari ended up dead too...
ARay was Wyatt Earp - Cop - Town Aligned
Haari was Sherlock Holmes - Cop - Town Aligned

By virtue of doing absolutely nothing the last man standing is MaD aka The Joker - Godfather - Mafia Aligned

Users who are viewing this thread