Premier League Mafia - Endgame Mafia win

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Apart from the fact I was away for the end of the game :p

I had everything thought out before the game started although BKB being a universal backup could have stuffed us up. Annoying that Themer was the only one to suspect me who had a kill although I don't find his reasons that valid. The first post maybe but I would have probably done it had I been town to get some discussion going as I am normally very inactive on Day 1 and I've found it hard to get things going.

And yeah, not going to give away how I work things out and I will admit I only thought MaD was the doctor after I poisoned him but yeah, pleased I managed to pick perfectly twice :p

I was actually enjoying being mafia for once as well, haha. Would have been nice to cap it off with a win but oh well.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've said this before, but isn't it about time for a rethink of the "you've got to survive to win" rule? Winning ought to be about skills - surviving is mostly about luck and the strength of your role.

Yeah that's true. About time some modifications are done regarding that. There's no way Hedger deserved to NOT win this game.

I think we've to conclude that the game is not entirely about winning - something I feel players like Abhas and Aray will agree to - rather than concluding that we need to modify the game mechanics to let them win. No doubt hedger played a great game, but wasn't it a very good action taken by Themer to kill hedger? Make whatever decision you want, you are going to do justice to one, and not to the other. Make both win, and basically the concept of factions (towns, mafias, cults) becomes meaningless.

Users who are viewing this thread