Mario Puzo mafia - Endgame (Yudi, Iri, Swirler, Smurf and Manly win)

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After revealing his powers he knew he would be in demand. Under pressure from both families did he feel strong enough to say "no"?

It looks like someone who role claimed was being recruiting by 2 families?
Damn having little Godfather knowledge is bad, since when is there 2 families, all I know is the Corleone Family as their the bad guys since it was written in red. It also means there 2 recruiters.

He had been passed over but he didn't care. He was better off without them. He arranged to be busy that night just in case.

It looks like he chose one of the families and I am not sure about the ending of that sentence.

He didn't really care that everyone knew who he was working for. As a police captain he was untouchable. The known associates of the man he was investigating confirmed what he suspected.

Looks like the cop got something, The first sentence suggests that haari is right about Iri.

Im not sure about the last line

----------

I think the guy that revealed his powers is Swirler, he was the only that role claimed, so Swirler has been recruited by either the mafia's or the Barzinis

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
C'mon guys. Write-up has been up for 8 hours and only 1 post.
It's nearly endgame but I might still decide to mod-kill the lot of you instead...

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OOC: The two families, the Corleone's and the Barzini's.

Really? Of all the members, you hit swirler straight up with that suggestion. I get your logic though albeit sparingly. Do you not know how overpowered a TV 'aligned' role is? Simple, he can't be. For mine, hes not 'aligned' at least. At minimum value he is a DV with intent (given that Mark only needed one less vote).

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
This is pretty cool. :D
A mafia died and now no death, perfect.

Analyzing the write-up, I think it's pretty certain that both the families wanted Swirler.

The 2nd para is confusing tbh.

3rd Para: The mafia police probably got his man.

I personally feel little suspicious about Zohaib. He was the only guy not to lynch Haarithan, who was an obvious mafia after his claim of being a mason with Smurf.
Even Swirler did not lynch Haari but I guess that's justified if he is a tripe voter (his lynch can change the entire situation) and a newbie to the mafia games.

The reason I feel suspicious of Zohaib is also that indirectly he is trying that we believe what Haari said. I think it was obvious that Haarithan was just trying to create plain confusion, and still bringing up what he said is scummy like hell. I feel Zohaib is also a Corleone.

FOS: Zohaib

And as usual, I'll cast a lynch only after Manly's post of the day.

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
I like how you just turn the suspicion from Swirler straight to me, why arent you suspicious of Swirler any more?You were the one that pointed out that Swirler didnt lynch to mafia's and he lynched mark who was a civilian.

I am guessing you recruited him, so you are either Corleone or Barzini

Lynch : Yudi

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I like how you just turn the suspicion from Swirler straight to me, why arent you suspicious of Swirler any more?You were the one that pointed out that Swirler didnt lynch to mafia's and he lynched mark who was a civilian.
Yes, I was suspicious of Swirler but not after he claimed. Do you even care to read what others post! Read this.

Swirler's claim of a triple voter is really wild but I am not much suspicious of him anymore. He is new to this game and I'm sure that he wouldn't be able to come up with such claims. His claim looks wild but legit.

-----------
I am guessing you recruited him, so you are either Corleone or Barzini
And do you really think that after being so aggressive towards Haarithan I can still be a Corleone! Just like Haarithan, even you are trying to create unnecessary confusion by coming up by crappy posts.

Sorry but I cannot resist lynching you now, I'm almost certain that you too are a mafia and probably a Corleone.

Lynch: Zohaib

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
`

I like how you just turn the suspicion from Swirler straight to me, why arent you suspicious of Swirler any more?

Your particular affection for swirler as being mafia proceeds me. He is not. Its not kerplucking possible! Again I will state:

Do you not know how overpowered a TV 'aligned' role is? Simple, he can't be. For mine, hes not 'aligned' at least. At minimum value he is a DV with intent (given that Mark only needed one less vote).

Your argument and your certainty is as irrational as Yudi's. Why do you both fail to comprehend this? You led this charge, I'm lynching you.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Yudi is the last Barzini.

Lynch: Yudi
:facepalm

Why do you think so? Do you have anything to prove it or are just jumping on the bandwagon! Didn't expect this from you.

I think it's time for me to claim before Swirler and Manly cast their lynches as every lynch at this stage of the game is gonna be crucial.

I am Connie Rizzo - Watcher - Civilian Aligned

I watched Mark on Night 0 and no-one was seen around him.
I watched Zhuorb on Night 1 and no-one was seen around him.
I watched Iri on Night 2 and no-one was seen around him.
I watched BKB on Night 3 and Manly and User2010 were seen around him. For obvious reasons I was suspicious of User2010 and Manly, but when User died and turned up as Barzini, I felt that User killed BKB and Manly is aligned with us with a special role to use during the nights.
I watched Smurf on Night 4 and no-one was seen around him. Along with the reply stating no-one was seen around Smurf, I was also told that my powers were now taken away!

By taken away, I don't know whether someone else became the watcher or the role of the watcher died from the game.

I hope Manly confirms that he visited BKB on Night 3 so that I am confirmed as a watcher.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
And the kind of post you posted does not help either. You were suspicious of me, I claimed my role and character and you don't have any views on it. Neither do you believe my claim and take your lynch off, nor do you question it.

Just don't post to make others feel that you are active.

Maybe Colin can send a message to Smurf, Swirler, Iri and Manly to have a look at this thread and be little active.

Manly

Thor
Sorry for the lack of activity chaps, been rather busy getting zambonied and being hungover.

This game is going to go one of two ways, this lynch is so key. To be honest I'm going to baulk at this key stage and not go for a massive PotD, and simply:

I'll explain why tomorrow.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
I am guessing Smurf investigated and found out that Yudi was the last Barzini

No. My post was a random shot in the dark at someone. I was hoping for this sort of reply from someone. No townie would have even acknowledged such a random, baseless lynch during endgame.

Unlynch: Yudi

Users who are viewing this thread