Ashes to Ashes Mafia - Endgame (SK win)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Edvard Munch guys, next time search the characters up. He is deranged and unlikely to be a townie (then again Attenborough is unlikely to be Mafia!).

Why wasn't I poisoned on day 1?

Yup, I told the mafia that would need role claims but not character claims.

See the role descriptions for why you weren't poisoned. SK variant giving you night protection from mafia on the nights you are killing.
SK is hard enough without the mafia bumping you off.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
On a sort of side note I'd like to say I don't think thedon played that well. I was suspicious of him from essentially his first post, but with my role i figured i'd keep quiet and hope my random lynch was him.

He gave so much stuff away throughout the entire game and the fact he won shamed the whole town imo. however so many town players were weak and just sided with whoever was most confident, which is so obviously wrong as a genuine towney will almost always have doubt.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
On a sort of side note I'd like to say I don't think thedon played that well. I was suspicious of him from essentially his first post, but with my role i figured i'd keep quiet and hope my random lynch was him.

He gave so much stuff away throughout the entire game and the fact he won shamed the whole town imo. however so many town players were weak and just sided with whoever was most confident, which is so obviously wrong as a genuine towney will almost always have doubt.

I definitely agree and that's why Callum deserved MVP ahead of me.

Overall the standard in this game was quite low actually I think which is why I won in the end. Other than Callum the rest of the town was pretty incompetent in this game, which is disappointing as most of the town members are always great players other than this one. The Mafia team was quite a formidable one in the end but they really missed a beat right at the end there. I was ready to lynch Varun really once Simon checked in, then Abhas gave it up... Note to the newbies, don't do that:p.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
As you can see from the spectator QT I thought there were some tells early on from the SK and from the mafia.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As you can see from the spectator QT I thought there were some tells early on from the SK and from the mafia.

Bro, can you please organize a new game now :p I guess, everyone is in the mood :)

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
User said he wanted to run one a month or so ago I think.

He'll surely give me the hardest role in that game as he seems to hold grudges:p.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
User said he wanted to run one a month or so ago I think.

He'll surely give me the hardest role in that game as he seems to hold grudges:p.

He will make sure, you get wiped out on the very first night :p

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
I definitely agree and that's why Callum deserved MVP ahead of me.

Overall the standard in this game was quite low actually I think which is why I won in the end. Other than Callum the rest of the town was pretty incompetent in this game, which is disappointing as most of the town members are always great players other than this one. The Mafia team was quite a formidable one in the end but they really missed a beat right at the end there. I was ready to lynch Varun really once Simon checked in, then Abhas gave it up... Note to the newbies, don't do that:p.

So annoying that I knew manly's claim was legit, as was shown in the write-up, but i couldn't claim so couldn't really explain it properly.

If i knew i was DV as well i'd have posted in time before WC came and hammered him

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I can see why 5 minutes research would've shown that.

I really couldn't even be bothered doing that and neither could anyone else really. Part of the reason I killed you though is because you said you wanted to reveal something and I felt you were on to me, and were possibly Mafia too.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
yeh i figured that out

ste_mc_efc said:
barmyarmy said:
ste_mc_efc said:
so i got poisoned?

Knifed by the SK.

pfffft. think that's a bad move by the SK (going to say thedon) as it seems there is a decent chance of getting my lynched tomorrow, although IIRC someone said that the SK needs to pick off someone from the mafia so that's probably why.

You did well to convince people that me or manly had to be mafia, when that wasn't the case, but i think once manly was lynched and revealed town the play there is to push it and say who survives is mafia, especially if you thought i was mafia as being instrumental in a mafia lynch will go a long way to clearing you

but it worked out and you won anyway so well played, do think you fluked it a bit though.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
That wasn't an act, I genuinely thought one of you was Mafia. That is why I didn't play well at all.

Though I didn't need to look too far into it, I knew killing another townie would be no big deal. That ended up being the case, beneficial if anything.

I think had I actually played better I wouldn't have won so yes it was a fluke.

Users who are viewing this thread