Ashes to Ashes Mafia - Endgame (SK win)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
On a sort of side note I'd like to say I don't think thedon played that well. I was suspicious of him from essentially his first post, but with my role i figured i'd keep quiet and hope my random lynch was him.

He gave so much stuff away throughout the entire game and the fact he won shamed the whole town imo. however so many town players were weak and just sided with whoever was most confident, which is so obviously wrong as a genuine towney will almost always have doubt.

This is well said, especially the part about the town having a lot of weak players. I did think the thedon played pretty well compared to everyone else though, and he was definitely the most deserving winner.

I was pretty sure that one of Manly or Ste was mafia as well, I posted that a couple of times when I was alive, haha. I "knew" one of WC or Swirler was mafia from the start, so I was right there though. In hindsight I should've lynched RPHKR when he had 3 lynches on him, and it probably would've been better to get rid of WC earlier since he was always going to get lynched sooner or later.

And that lynching of Manly was just stupid. I went to bed when he had like one lynch on him, and when I woke up he was hammered (and then I died overnight). I was more suspicious of Ste at that stage. :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Wrong answer.
You made a lynch without giving a reason and when you were challenged you complained people were picking on you. Then your justification/defence was "I'm not mafia".
You need to contribute by analysing and questioning. It feels like your approach is random.

Users who are viewing this thread