Premier League Mafia - Endgame Mafia win

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Well.. We had set-up BKB to be lynched that day.. The previous day, we allowed him to hammer, and next day put that hammer into the argument of the lynch.

Yeah saw that. Well done :D

Abhas said:
Haha they're kinda falling for it :P
Now someone should hammer Bevab so that they know he's miller, and that would mean I might be out of focus for some time.

Manly, don't hammer yet.. Let BKB do it ;)

Lucky breakthrough with you tipping Bevab would be a miller though. :p

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Well, I was planning to claim Universal Backup back then, and pretend to investigate people after the cop died. Little did I know....

----------

But seriously though... Fergie cop, Webb healer, baines universal backup... I wouldn't be surprised if you have Luis Suarez as mafia!

I had given myself away long back.. if only people had seen :p

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Trust me, random.org pitted you with Luis Suarez. But I was so confident that you would be investigated on Night 0, that I decided to give you Barton and push over Suarez to Hedger. How right was I in the end?! DP not surprisingly investigated you on N0. :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well played guys! Hedger was freaking awesome in the QT. Damn, that was some observations there. Easily the MVP. This game, for some reason, I always felt Abhas was scummy. Just didn't play the way he normally does. I could make something of him this time as opposed to earlier games when no one could make out who and what he was. :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Tried to heal you. That was after Bevab was confirmed miller. I was as hesitant as anything but, just thought otherwise. I told well played, alright? :p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Abhas you planning on putting up a tutorial on "how to play mafia games"? Seriously, are you gonna retire from mafia games soon or no chance?

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I had actually seen the Suarez thing and was gonna post about it until I came to the next few posts that saw me hammered.

Couldnt believe you made such a noobish mistake Abhas, and then I added 1+1..

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I had actually seen the Suarez thing and was gonna post about it until I came to the next few posts that saw me hammered.

Couldnt believe you made such a noobish mistake Abhas, and then I added 1+1..

No that wasn't a mistake.. I did it on purpose, just for fun because we knew the town had lost majority :)

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I meant hammering and then claiming you didnt count. I couldnt believe someone like Abhas had done it.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well played mafia, despite being killed very early, I enjoyed this game.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Game description​

Town were at their 'hammer-happy' best and voted off the universal backup cop, without even allowing him to present a defence. The mafias meanwhile were strategically brilliant throughout and quickly knocked off the town power roles through clever observations. Hedger albeit not being a winner was MVP for his tactical brilliance in the mafia quick topic discussion space.

6ry4nj

International Coach
Hedger albeit not being a winner was MVP for his tactical brilliance in the mafia quick topic discussion space.

I've said this before, but isn't it about time for a rethink of the "you've got to survive to win" rule? Winning ought to be about skills - surviving is mostly about luck and the strength of your role.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah that's true. About time some modifications are done regarding that. There's no way Hedger deserved to NOT win this game.

Users who are viewing this thread