Premier League Mafia - Endgame Mafia win

I was vanilla originally until the cop was killed whereby I was given a one shot kill which I'd kept till last night.

"Having stayed silent all time long, he finally made his entrance tonight. The outcome of his action was a particularly pleasing one too. "Sigh. If only had they listened to me yesterday!", facepalmed the successful yet dejected man."

This in reference to me trying to get Hedger lynched yesterday which no one listened to.

I'm leaning quite a lot towards Hedger at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedger_14 View Post
Also, second person to post no lynch on Day 1 is usually mafia so:

FOS: Highlander999
Odd reasoning.

Quote:
Unlynch: Themer
He unlynched me because I came out as vanilla. Usually when somebody says they're vanilla it would have the opposite effect. The town would suspect that they just didn't want to have to claim their role as they were mafia and hence would have to fabricate a claim.

I'd suggest he knew I was town and was looking to out a power role, when I didn't he simply moved onto another target.

Quote:
It's a smart idea for a mafia to claim miller once the cop is dead
Also set up the fall of Bevab. On reflection I can't see how it'd be a smart idea to claim miller when the cop is dead at all, it'd only leave you open to a counter claim if you were mafia.

Quote:
Well this is likely to be my last post for a week so I'm going to go with User here as he feels reasonably confident

Lynch: Bevab
Rather than lynch Bevab straight away he then leaves it until User decides to state he's pretty confident that Bevab's lying, shifting the buck to someone else when Bevab is revealed to be telling the truth.

Lynch : Hedger

It's quite obvious that Abhas is the last filthy mafia judging by his posts today and the fact he's tried to get me lynched before I even had chancwe to answer.

Lynch : Abhas

I reckon it might be Abhas and Ben as mafia. I don't think there would be a game with just 2 mafia.

Stalemate?

Unlynch: Manly
Lynch: Abhas

Even if there is we're safe. Once Abhas goes and the game continues you block Ben tonight and we lynch tomorrow.

----------

they are*

Oh I see what you mean. How's this going to work? Tom's got to guess who the killer is, if he's right its stalemate. If he's wrong we're buggered.

Unless of course Ben isn't mafia after all and there were only two mafia.

Day 4

Knowing that they had already sealed the game overnight, the mafias were merely looking for the remaining townies to vote themselves off. When that didn't seem likely, they took their weapons out and sent the remaining townies to hell. Highlander999 and Themer were dead!

Highlander999 was:

Tim Krul, Roleblocker, Town Aligned

Themer was:

Ledley King, Vanilla, Town Aligned

END GAME!

Mafia (Abhas and Manly) win!

Abhas was:

Joey Barton, Godfather, Mafia Aligned

Manly was:

Mario Balotelli, Goon, Mafia Aligned

Wait what? Surely it was possible that Tom could have kept role blocking Abhas at night and ensure a stalemate?

Or was he not allowed to use it on the one person repeatedly? Or could the godfather elect a person to do the killing?

I could elect a person to kill.. That meant, you had a 50% chance of getting the block right. Eventually we had to win.

There's a chance you wouldn't :spy

----------

Which doesn't matter anyway now.

Users who are viewing this thread