I am going to give you the BEST cricket career sumulator! Period!

silksoft

School Cricketer
Ok, that title was just for my motivation. Anyways, what I meant to say was that, I am going to make a cricket career simulator, and I am going to make it as good as possible. I could have not made this thread and simply could have shown off my work after atleast I have made a beta version of that game, but as already ,mentioned above I made this to motivate myself, and I lose my motivation, I would like my fellow PC members to give a hard kick in my a$$ so that I can keep on making this game. I would like to focus on both onfield and off field aspects of a cricketer's life. As for the match engine is concerned I have not decided yet. probably I will just keep some timing bar or something like that. My main motive is that, the player can actually controls a cricketer's life, and offcourse make progress in the career rising from domestic to world level. I also plan to make an online leaderboard type of stuff, to keep the players interested.
Also if anyone is willing to help me in developing this game, you are welcome, I suck in graphics, so probably somebody can lend me a hand on this one. Also if you care, here is my gamejolt profilem just in case if you could care to check out my games.
gamejolt profile link - silksoft's Profile | Game Jolt

Please keep posting and keep me motivated so that I can successfully make a wonderful game for you.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread