[Request]New Cricket Game by EA?

Paras Jasal

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I was just wondering that Cricket 07 was a huge success. Seeing that, why doesnt EA makes a brand new game with modern graphics and all the shots with some better commentory. People still use Cric 07 a lot and if Cric 15 comes up it will be huge profits for EA. They could include the ICC events, some county cricket and the Ashes. A career mode would be icing on the cake. Also they could make it moddable unlike the DBC 14. Have they left Cricket Gaming development or what? Is anyone here who can maybe make a change?

StormySteve

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was just wondering that Cricket 07 was a huge success. Seeing that, why doesnt EA makes a brand new game with modern graphics and all the shots with some better commentory. People still use Cric 07 a lot and if Cric 15 comes up it will be huge profits for EA. They could include the ICC events, some county cricket and the Ashes. A career mode would be icing on the cake. Also they could make it moddable unlike the DBC 14. Have they left Cricket Gaming development or what? Is anyone here who can maybe make a change?

I think (but don't quote me on it) one of the guys from HB Studios did an interview a while back and was asked the same question on whether they would do another cricket game or not, at the time of the interview he was quoted as saying it wasn't financially viable at the moment but didn't totally close the door for the future, I don't think they are with EA now either, again don't quote me on it, but in any case I think BA have pretty much got No 1 in the PC/console market now anyway so it would be difficult for someone else to match what they have achieved as it's continually supported... I could be wrong of course :)

Paras Jasal

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
What is BA @SteveS3667 and @MattW yes might be i am wrong, but yet after 8 years it is supported by modders so much and maybe if they make a new one it would be really huge success

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
but yet after 8 years it is supported by modders so much and maybe if they make a new one it would be really huge success
Success is how many people paid EA money for the game. People modding it doesn't make it a 'success', sales do.

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Paras Jasal yes as Faiz86 says it's Big Ant and they have created the definitive cricket game, the EA series of cricket games suffered with repetitive bugs one which appeared in all of their series from 2002 to 2007 and they did not support it after release, as @MattW says it wasn't a success and the community here pretty much saved EA's bacon by modding it, to be honest it wouldn't break my heart if we didn't see another game from them, I'd get paranoid about bugs again ;)

Paras Jasal

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
ohk @MattW thanks. and @MattW a question, if i want to move modified cric.exe by abbh to another directory or want to remove it, how should I? Thanks in advance

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
ohk @MattW thanks. and @MattW a question, if i want to move modified cric.exe by abbh to another directory or want to remove it, how should I? Thanks in advance
He will not reply for it... I think...

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If EA make another cricket game I will be crying all the way to the shops to buy it.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Any chance of EA creating a cricket game with DBC in the market...

Users who are viewing this thread