Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi all,

A couple of questions -

- In the very first post what do the names in bold mean?

- Has anyone done updated teams for the 15/16 Australian summer?

- Is there a way that in career mode (or anymode for that matter) to stop the AI using the same lineup everytime?

You can edit the line ups in the cricket academy by using the "set defaults" in the line up section so that the t20, one day and first class are different.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi all,

A couple of questions -

- In the very first post what do the names in bold mean?

- Has anyone done updated teams for the 15/16 Australian summer?

- Is there a way that in career mode (or anymode for that matter) to stop the AI using the same lineup everytime?
You can change the lineup of AI for tour matches ang competition matches at the screen before you start match

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I could make the WBBL and 2007 t20 finals day teams ( two are done) if anyone is interested

nathan00107

Club Cricketer
All Australian domestic teams plus BBL05 teams uploaded. NOTE: I have only updated the XI's not full roster.
Uploaded under cal3204

Very nice. Just a small issue, the Renegades arn't linked to the on-disc team. Not much of an issue since it can be done manually, just thought I'd let you know.

knockedin

Club Captain
Very nice. Just a small issue, the Renegades arn't linked to the on-disc team. Not much of an issue since it can be done manually, just thought I'd let you know.
Thanks for letting me know, can't seem to fix it as the renegades aren't showing up as a linkable team. Also adjusted matador lineups quite a bit and tweaked with the shield lineups as well, think something went wrong in the uploading process for the lineups to be a what I had them before, everything should be good now apart from that link.

nathan00107

Club Cricketer
Thanks for letting me know, can't seem to fix it as the renegades aren't showing up as a linkable team. Also adjusted matador lineups quite a bit and tweaked with the shield lineups as well, think something went wrong in the uploading process for the lineups to be a what I had them before, everything should be good now apart from that link.
I dont know whether there not showing up or you cant find them, if its the latter, the on-disc team is actually called the Melbourne Dockers, or something along those lines. Anyway thanks again for the lineups.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I uploaded all the international sides with updated batting line ups and squads with reduced skills under Friedlele7. If you play on pro it appears to me these skills seem to be quite realistic. So if anyone is interested go check it out.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The international teams are only the 10 Test playing nations and I also uploaded the latest Australian state teams and the BBL teams. Again, the roasters are up to date and they are all with reduced skills. Friedlele7

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
The international teams are only the 10 Test playing nations and I also uploaded the latest Australian state teams and the BBL teams. Again, the roasters are up to date and they are all with reduced skills. Friedlele7

i downloaded your teams last night and some of the teams are not upto date Pakistan is missing Mohammed Amir in the team, India is missing Nehra, Bumrah, Pandey, also some Sri Lankan players are not in the squad which recently faced India.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
i downloaded your teams last night and some of the teams are not upto date Pakistan is missing Mohammed Amir in the team, India is missing Nehra, Bumrah, Pandey, also some Sri Lankan players are not in the squad which recently faced India.

Oh, I thought I had added those. Will fix them and upload later today.

Users who are viewing this thread