Your Cricket Cricket Stats

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm curious, all the people who can make 1000 runs in BLIC or C2005 must be really good at cricket right? So I want to know if the people who can score that much in a game can actually get a wicket or score runs in reality. I mean like posting up your stats (no fake stats plz).

Example:
Me - Madmick96
Cricketer Type: All-Rounder
Batting Hand: Right
Highest Score: 109
Bowling Type: Right-Arm Leg-Break, Right Arm Off-Break, Right Arm Fast-Medium
Best Bowling: 6-11 (3) Fast-Medium - 20/20 match
Catches (if u can remember): 5

Last edited:

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Manee
Cricketer Type: Bowler
Batting Hand: Left
Highest Score: 35*
Bowling Type: Left arm medium fast
Best Bowling: 4-10 (5)
Catches (if u can remember): I can't remember

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
i still play cricket in my lane ievery evening after my college and played some matches for my college team we play 2 10 over matches a day so
type of batsman-right handed
type of bowler-offspin,legspin,fast medium
height-6"4 inches
weight-72 kg
1-no of matches -20000
2-no of runs-1088930
3-no of wickets-10000
4-catches -1000
one thing to remember we play on concrete with cork ball that bounces very high so most of shots are cuts or pulls no drives

usy

Chairman of Selectors
When I was away Pakistan last year, I use to play cricket in streets, well I was a good bowler :) with lots of swing.

Highest Score: 3
Bowling Type: Right arm Medium
Best Bowling: 6 - 27 (8)
Catches: I dunno (probably none).

brad352

Executive member
Cricketer Type: Batting All-Rounder
Highest Score: 103*
Bowling Type: Right Arm Leg-Break
Best Bowling: 5/21
Catches: Around 60 (121 junior matches or thereabouts)

Not that they mean much with no basis for comparison

EDIT: There's the scorecard of the hundred:

It's only 46 overs because of rain, I was on 88 when it started and had to wait a week to finish

Vcassano

Club Cricketer
Cricketer Type: Middle-order batsman
Hand: Right-Handed
Height: 5'8"
Highest Score: 54* (That's not a fair representation - I'm quite good and am consistently around 50, just can never build on it :mad: )
Best Bowling: Can't bowl to save my life :D
Catches: Quite alot - if I recorded it I'd have a high conversion rate of chances and catches but the ball never comes to me for some reason.

EDIT: THis post sounds quite arrogant on reflection; that was never the intention.

Last edited:

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Cricketer Type: Bowling all-rounder
Highest Score: 22 (adults) 24* juniors. Neither of these show what I can do with the bat though, always nervous as hell when I go out to bat. :(
Bowling Type: Right Arm Medium-Fast
Best Bowling: 3 for 50 odd (adults) 4/20 (juniors)
Catches: at the most 10 in both adult and junior.

The best I've probably bowled in a adult game is this one. Whilst I only got the one wicket, I went past the edge numerous times and keep it pretty tight compared to most of the other bowlers and only got to bowl 6 overs. :mad:

Best batting performance in a adult game was this one. The bowling was top notch and runs weren't easy to come by.

dtrain

Club Cricketer
dtrain
Highest Score: 113* (100's - 2, 50's - 3)
Bowling Type: Right Arm (around the 110kph mark)
Best Bowling: 5-25 (5wi - 3)
Catches: 4 last season

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I don't know my stats, although I am an erratcic 5,9 wrist spinner and decent bat. Had a couple of useful innings, not so great with the ball though. But I'm improving...
This is with the hard ball BTW. My tape ball records are better. A 30 odd unbeaten score with the bat recently being my best, and a spell of 4/0 in my building, 2 wickets in the parking lot, although that was with dibbly-dobbly medium pace...

pujan

Banned
I scored 64 in India during college cricket in 1979 in Gujarat India.I remember Bombay (Mumbai now) college team came for two day game in our college ground in Ahmedabad.I was DROPPEDd on 17.Regreat to say, we lost game by 8 wickets, 115 overs were bowl during day and game starts very early.

I missed cricket coz at 61 i can not doing certain things like running between the wicket.

pujan

Banned
I don't know my stats, although I am an erratcic 5,9 wrist spinner and decent bat. Had a couple of useful innings, not so great with the ball though. But I'm improving...
This is with the hard ball BTW. My tape ball records are better. A 30 odd unbeaten score with the bat recently being my best, and a spell of 4/0 in my building, 2 wickets in the parking lot, although that was with dibbly-dobbly medium pace...

When I was kid, my neighbor stops me plays cricket in their back yard coz I broke their galss window twice within 3 weeks.i was a bowler in street cricket but later on I become a prime batsmen in my college team

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Okay then...

Batting
I usually bat at about seven, which is a role I'm much better at than opening, which I've tried several times and nearly always failed at.

Four fifties, all of them between 50 and 60, all in the last two years - before that, I 'd spent most of my time as a proper tail-ender. My highest score was (I think) 56 off about 30 balls. Which perhaps shows my other problem - building an innings is not my strength. I also tend to hit quite a lot of sixes these days.

Bowling (Part 1)
For most of my cricketing career, I was a pretty good swing bowler. By 17, I was able to bowl pretty regularly at about mid-to-late 70s mph, and swing the ball round corners. In club cricket, I'd often get figures like 10-3-18-2 because there's little reward for bowling fourth-stump away-swing. My best figures were 9-3-15-5, and I got quite a lot of four-wicket hauls, including a 2-1-1-4 where I then got taken off so we didn't bowl them out for under 10.

It was when I was 17 that my right knee gave out though. I therefore worked on my batting, but that was quite boring, so I decided to try leg-spin (I was crap at it) then off-spin.

Bowling (Part 2)
I've been bowling off-spin for about a year, and it's a lot more fun - I also take more wickets bowling it. My best figures with off-spin are 8-2-25-5, although my best spell was probably 18-2-53-3 bowling with a short boundary, a lightning outfield and only 10 fielders (two failed to arrive, but the oppo lent us one).

Fielding
I take quite a lot of good catches, like, the full-length-diving-through-the-air kind. I also pick up a fair few run outs because I have a strong arm and make good ground to the ball despite being rather tall and (this season) a little on the fatter side.

Captaincy
I can't say I really like captaincy very much, but I've done it occasionally. I did one stint for a junior side when I was in my teens and one this season for my club side. I think my record is something like W6, T1, L3 overall.

I used to keep really detailed stats, but don't any more. Some of my games are on Archive, but not all.

Users who are viewing this thread