This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Did nobody suggest when adjusting the speed slider, to just change the actual game speed of the ball and not the speed gun too? I think that would’ve been a better thing to do.
It has been changed. Wealey has set his speed up. At default it id no longer 160km/h

adibr97

Club Cricketer
yeah would also like to see some batting gameplay as well, especially with the ball zipping/speed settings right now. maybe an over of broadcast camera as well? :D

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I normally bat in broadcast, how do you want to see it, i'm useless at batting either way haha!

I generally prefer the default "behind the batsman" view but it's up to you and whatever you are most comfortable with. A little bit of batting against pacers and spinners would be good to see as I'm more of a batting simulator person and that's the first thing I will do when I get my hands on the game.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia

Steve Smith and some Spin for you boys....

@grkrama is your boy for batting, quite frankly im bored of listening to him talk about it, he may already have some vids waiting in he wings!
I love how the woakes action is different from the Anderson and broad action. Defensive shots look so real it's scary

flake

County Cricketer
will be taking these videos down to EB games first thing in the morning as confirmation of a broken street date.. cheers boys ;)
Do it ! Haha ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1509881241][/DOUBLEPOST]Am loving how when Warner goes on the cover drive, when slightly mistimed the ball off the inside edge, it goes a lot straighter. Great physics

zerosun9

Club Cricketer
Spin bowling looks really slow, can you do quicker balls?

Throwing animation still looks really poor, shame they didn't mo-cap such a simple thing.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I generally prefer the default "behind the batsman" view but it's up to you and whatever you are most comfortable with. A little bit of batting against pacers and spinners would be good to see as I'm more of a batting simulator person and that's the first thing I will do when I get my hands on the game.

Wanna see me scratching around on an overcast morning after a rain delay with the flood lights on and a green deck?[DOUBLEPOST=1509881324][/DOUBLEPOST]
Spin bowling looks really slow, can you do quicker balls?

Yes, and they are all flighted deliveries

Users who are viewing this thread