This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It would be better to wait for good patch with more polished game play

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
There are a number of things they have tried fixing. Overpowered 6s was one of them. Edge frequency. And shots played too. It has been a good few days of testing. I think we are very close to having something ready. BA are awesome in this regard. I think we have had 4 builds this last week.

Thanks guys.

I stopped playing the game because the edge problems were annoy me but I know it would be looked at,Time for 5/0 Aus ashes win in game and on Telly. LOL:clap

Kass D

County Cricketer
I hope patch is coming at some point next week. Can't wait to see AI exploring deep filed and smart in going after targets.

Maybe testers can suggest to BA, let us edit the pre set fields. If something gose wrong they can always give us the option of going back to default fields. Just a suggestion!

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One thing I would like the beta testers @WealeyH @blockerdave with developers @BigAntStudios @MattW to discuss is letting us select the next batsman once the wicket falls.

At the moment there is the batting order can be changed and the next batsman set before a dismissal walks in after a wicket fall. Its not always the next set batsman in the order (before a dismissal) is preferred batsman to walk in.

In addition to the existing ability to change the batting order (before dismissal), there could be a pop up after a dismissal which prompts us to select the next batsman. This adds more realism to the game when a team wants to maintain Right-Left combinations going in the middle.
I don’t know if this is purposely not implemented for some reason. My guess would be that it would be a welcome addition.

waraa

County Cricketer
Absolutely love some of them in this version. Not sure if it's the novelty factor or something else, but the selection is top notch!

Does anyone have links to the royalty-free version of the menu soundtrack? They are fantastic!

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
I wonder how subtle or big changes we will get from the new beta. I also believe we will get a new cricket game next year around the world cup. Good progress by BigAnt.

Users who are viewing this thread