AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

D

Dutch

Dude to me you are nothing but a joke. Every time i see a thread its full of lame... stuff filled with u r jokes. He went offline... and you say he pirated the copy of it.. seriously.

Nah, you are wrong mate. Harmy is Grievously Bodily Harmy and the forums would be a lot less colourful if he weren't around. You have to understand his humor and he's one of these rare souls that is willing to take the risk and speak their mind. I know from personal experience that he is a kindhearted and friendly bloke with a wicked sense of humor that has me laughing out loud on occasions. Yep, he has got a sharp tongue sometimes but he is a good bloke and he wouldn't hurt a fly (unless it was taped to the window in one his perverse games he plays).

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Nah, you are wrong mate. Harmy is Grievously Bodily Harmy and the forums would be a lot less colourful if he weren't around. You have to understand his humor and he's one of these rare souls that is willing to take the risk and speak their mind. I know from personal experience that he is a kindhearted and friendly bloke with a wicked sense of humor that has me laughing out loud on occasions. Yep, he has got a sharp tongue sometimes but he is a good bloke and he wouldn't hurt a fly (unless it was taped to the window in one his perverse games he plays).

Well that's very nice of you Dutchad.

If you think Mark has a sharp tongue, what do you think of mine? A samurai blade?

;)

P

pcfan123

Nah Oz we know your just a big softy inside. :p

We should all try to be as Zen as dutchad but then who will fight the wars?

hMarka added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Hmarka
AKA: Planetcricket only doggy

Lol just spotted this veritable gem :laugh

D

Dutch

Well that's very nice of you Dutchad.

If you think Mark has a sharp tongue, what do you think of mine? A samurai blade?

;)

Nah, you are good value Cap'n! To some extent I think we both personify our countries "spirit"; you the gritty Aus who speaks his mind, me the charming Englishman who takes it on the chin.....however we all know what is the better!:p;)

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Nah, you are good value Cap'n! To some extent I think we both personify our countries "spirit"; you the gritty Aus who speaks his mind, me the charming Englishman who takes it on the chin.....however we all know what is the better!:p;)

Speaking reflectively, I could probably afford to be a little less reactive :) But yeah, good to keep this like a healthy Ashes series played in the right spirit, rather than resorting to Bodyline tactics :D

and I suppose I am the crass Texan with the large endowment ;)

Now I woudn't want to generalise..... :laugh

silence_of_the_

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am using wi7(64 bit)..ashes 09 runs on my machine..but when i try to install this patch it says not compatible with the installed version..what shall i do??

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
@Barmyarmy-I think you should write in first post that "If your game is pirated then it will show that its not combatible.":)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
@Barmyarmy-I think you should write in first post that "If your game is pirated then it will show that its not combatible.":)

That's not actually correct though. It doesn't work for Steam and Gameplanet users either but I don't want to advertise that too much though or all the pirates will start claiming to have those versions.
I've added something to the first post anyway...

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
can someone with all mods installed and using two big files for ipl patch answer this

ok i installed beta patches before and it worked like a gem but then i removed it so i can play with corect logos and adboards in the ipl patch and now i want to make two copies but when i put the original exe even then it says patch not not compatible with installed version it matbe beacuse due to two big files in final folder (international and ipl) the game size is around 5.65 gb in registry and i dont want to remove my ipl patch to play beta also one big file which i am using is 3.2 gb and other 2.79 gb is it affecting the installation
:help

arjind

International Coach
Make sure that the original .exe is back in the folder

Users who are viewing this thread