AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

D

Dutch

I Have to admit by the sounds of feedback this patch is great, being on xbox 360 i have not experienced it yet. :(

I have read many peoples feedbacks on this beta and well the only obvious issue now which remains is possibly the difficulty when batting, which is well it being to easy to bat. Bowling is all good, but if the batting is to easy then whats the point in the bowling cause youll still win test matches ect waaaay to easy, But as colin said the lofted shots being overpowered is being adressed come final release of the patch for deffinate.

There is one issue im worried about and just want to make sure even know many people have mentioned that all versions will be the same. Im on xbox 360 and well i have a doubt in the back of my mind that maybe the patches will be different but i hope not. Everything thats being said about the beta now needs to be taken into account for the final patch and then this patch needs to be made for pc and 360 and identical with the points made about the beta being carried on over to the 360 patch also.

I think its me being paranoid more than anything. :)

If you didnt completey understand what i said then ill put it in another sentence as im pretty darn stupid when trying to get a point across.

Basically im worried that the xbox 360 patch will be what the beta patch is now.

I am pretty sure that they have said that the final patch will be the same for all platforms and further more that they take the vast amount of console players very seriously indeed.:)

Giggs11

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am pretty sure that they have said that the final patch will be the same for all platforms and further more that they take the vast amount of console players very seriously indeed.:)

Well thats good to hear, thanks :D

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
even aftr 10 yrs CM/EA unable to make bug free cricket game :doh, i nvr understand for whom they made such easy/buggy games... they must have one legend mode in which u have to perform outstanding to beat AI like fifa09/08/10 legend modes... plz stop making buggy games :(

Dong

Club Cricketer
even aftr 10 yrs CM/EA unable to make bug free cricket game :doh, i nvr understand for whom they made such easy/buggy games... they must have one legend mode in which u have to perform outstanding to beat AI like fifa09/08/10 legend modes... plz stop making buggy games :(

Mate think positive..yep they made a buggy game but they are trying to resolve it by making a patch...so far so good....

D

Dutch

Mate think positive..yep they made a buggy game but they are trying to resolve it by making a patch...so far so good....

Spot on!:)

So far so very good! This game will be the best cricket game ever! Give it time!

Kabooka

International Cricketer
If only somehow i can use my kits...it would be just super awesome.

johnhud

School Cricketer
plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help Me

When I try to run the game , the game does not start but there is a process found in Task Manager, PLZZZ help me

I have

Intel Core 2 Duo
Nvidia 7050
2 GB Ram
Windows VISTA(x64)and XP(x86)

abmukh80

School Cricketer
how to retain player profiles

Hi Guys,
It took me a bit of time to get to this forum...Good news is the patch is wking perfectly on my system.
Bad news: Where are my unlocks and player points which I've earned over last 2 months? Any chance to get them back?

Inputs will be appreciated

abmukh80

School Cricketer
stroby gfx

Any issue with frame rates with open beta 2. Everythin seems to be working fine except the strobe in gfx. I did not have this problem with ob1

Users who are viewing this thread