AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Make sure that the original .exe is back in the folder

yes it is but still it does work instead what it does is it makes the 13.6mb exe to 13.8 mb exe h

i have installed all international kits by shreknik,kabooka and the ipl patch and i have made two big file is anyone else facing this problem

i have aslso changed the videos and also i have two rosters in my documents

arjind

International Coach
Reinstall the game, nstall the beta patches and then apply the extra patches

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Reinstall the game, nstall the beta patches and then apply the extra patches

man i have to replace all the 207 files ir eplace the dds files

anyway i did it(NOT InSTALLED THE PATCHes ) i copied the whole game to other drive uninstalled then reinstalled but still it say not compatible in fact even registry is back to normal and again the exe changes from 13.6 into 13.8

i will soon post the screenies also

arjind

International Coach
There are more files then just the kits, hence you will have to replace

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
BUt stil the problem persists and here is what i said before

anyway i did it(NOT InSTALLED THE PATCHes ) i copied the whole game to other drive uninstalled then reinstalled but still it say not compatible in fact even registry is back to normal and again the exe changes from 13.6 into 13.8

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Then I think you need to play without those beta patches.:facepalm

ok then anybody who has beta patches open big editor then open startup.wad then search global.db extract it and give it to me because as some people said it controls vital aspects of gameplay

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
help me plz!!!!when i instal the patch it send the error game file not found

musa

School Cricketer
can i play beta patch on a pirated version of the game? if not then tell me if there is a beta patch being made for the pirated version too.

Discussion of piracy or requesting illegal downloads is strictly forbidden on these forums. Enjoy your ban. Come back when it's over and comply with the rules otherwise the next ban will be permanent. Dutchad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kabooka

International Cricketer
can i play beta patch on a pirated version of the game? if not then tell me if there is a beta patch being made for the pirated version too.

Discussion of piracy or requesting illegal downloads is strictly forbidden on these forums. Enjoy your ban. Come back when it's over and comply with the rules otherwise the next ban will be permanent. Dutchad.

Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait !!! What did i miss , Dutchman edited the pirate kids post & handed him out a ban :spy Will somebody enlighten me ? Dutch the Sheriff !! When did this happen ?

Anyways, good job Sheriff Dutch :clap

Here is a cookie for you , i can bet that badge of yours must be getting you some female admiration at PC .

cookie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread