Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

abmukh80

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do i save my unlocks, player points etc? Which folder do i need to copy paste?
After reinstallation where do i paste (overwrite) the same?

Thanks for the quick response.

gta4life

School Cricketer
Hi all. I bought this game a few days ago and installed the beta 2. The patch is nice as it fixed a weird performance issue and the wrong footwork bug. But I started to see another bug which is as annoying as the wrong footwork bug. Here is the problem,
When I press the 'B' button(XBOX 360 controller for windows) to hit a lofted shot, sometimes, the batsman plays a ground shot instead of an aerial shot. This happens mostly against the spinners. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me facing it?

Last edited:

gta4life

School Cricketer
Thanks for your reply. So, you mean, the game has got problems with the gamepad? Darn! Even the recommended and the only officially supported controller is not fully supported? What the, TG?

Last edited:

rohaan

School Cricketer
game craches when ball is piched

hi friends,
i am having one issue.
i had played ac09 on my pc having following configuration,
win xp, 1gb ram, no graphics card.
game worked with lowest resolution.

now i am having laptop with following configuration.
win 7 64 bit, 4gb ram, and integrated graphics card.

now game gets installed properly and starts properly.
but problem occures when first ball is pitched. the game hangs.
i am having original cd and installed beta patches also the same problem persist.

though i am having higher configuration than my old pc why i am not able to play game. i am ok with if i have to run game with lowest resolution.

pls friends suggest me some trick so that i can play the game. as i had purchased laptop so i cant upgrade graphics card also.

thanks for you help.

gta4life

School Cricketer
To amazement, it happened when playing with the keyboard too(without even plugging in the controller). I reinstalled the game and reapplied the patch. But still the same result. What could be the problem. Should I redownload beta 2?

Tnbh9

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Error patch no compatible on installed version Help

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 40

jeetu

Club Captain
I use to play with "cracked" copy despite buying the game to preserve dvd from getting scratched. Recently i discovered VirtualCD V10 , the backup image from this software works fine now with open beta patches.:).
Regarding gameplay changes , open beta 2 made bowling even better experience. Its more fun than getting batsman out to edges and even bowled as compared to waiting for batsman to make suicidal run. Only complained for me , they reduced the pace of fast bowler , Now they bowl below 154K where as pre-patch 160K was possible. Fast medium can still clock up-to 145K though.

yas_ud

School Cricketer
I installed the two beta versions and my game is running
but my problem is that i found there were 6 beta versions in
total(given in readme which came along with 2nd patch)
are there any download links for the former four beta versions
given in the readme or they have been installed during the installation of the two official beta patches
please answer

rang6300

School Cricketer
Ashes Cricket 2009 problem with Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit

hi i am from 2011 ... lol
still like to play this game online as this is the only cricket online multiplayer...

for all those who still are not able to play the game in Xp with out lagging, and have the PC matching minimum requirements...listen...there is no problem in your hard ware, updating graphic card or more ram will not solve the issue beccoz the PROBLEM Is with this GAME SOFTWARE !!!

TRICK FOR windows Xp : just open the Windows Media PLayer with the Game and whether you play a song or not in the Media player,, it should remain OPEN as long as you are playing the game...RESULT: dramatic increase in Frame Rates and even old P4 with 256mb graphics card will run the game Perfectly...

hope this help...

But i am having a trouble .... in windows 7 (32bit or 64 bit both versions i tried) but the game LOADING TIMES are HUGE.....the game kind of stuck during Loading. But During play, it plays well with out Windows Media PLayer of Windows 7 to open. ITS just the HUGE LOADING TIMES which are so much irritating......
The patch 1.1 says that it REMOVES the Loading time problem in Windows 7...but i havent tried it as you know i cant install it...

So my question is from Experts of Crackers....
What instructions inside the official ashes cricket Patches to REMOVE this irritating And NON Responsive Helding of Game in Windows 7... and how to remove this issue manually....????
i have tried to Disable the WIndows Defender in win 7 but no success...

please help

jeetu

Club Captain
Open beta patches fixed the lag issue. After installing it you don't need to play audio file to increase performance.

Users who are viewing this thread