C09 FAQ: Ashes Cricket Issues, Fixes and Common Questions

Nick2001

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have never used a patch before so i didnt really know what to do. The patches I saved on a USB were just kits and rosters. When I saved all the patches on the USB I Connected it to the PS3 >Game>Saved Data Utility(PS3)> USB Device(Flash disc) and it says There is no saved data. I go back and click triangle (information) and it says how much free space there is on the USB. After this I then dissconnected the USB from the playstation and inserted it to the PC and tried unziping the patches. I dissconnected it from th PC and into the playstation. I then went Game>Saved data utility(PS3)>USB(Flash disc)and it still said "There is no saved data". If you could help me with this it would be awesome as I have spent many hours googling To find the soulution.

joshoj

School Cricketer
I have a retail version of the game, and downloaded the patches but I get the error, not compatible with this version. Am running windows 7. Any ideas?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Run in compatibility mode...

email2niranjan

Club Cricketer
Helow friends,

I have noticed that, in 50 overs and test matches format cpu dont play full match, i mean, they play test and 50 overs format like T20 match (easy/normal/hard).

Note: CPU mostly get unnecessary run out although fielder had thrown bowl at bowler/keeper end. This has affect on AC'09 game format which should be avoided.

Why cant CPU try to complete 50 overs while playing with user??

Why cant CPU try to play test match like real test match which include draw the match.

I had tried this in all three format(easy/normal/hard) but same happened.

Is there any solution, plsssss help... i want to play AC'09 cricket like real cricket.

Apply the patches Beta 1 & and then 2. CPU plays like real cricket.
I played one 50 ovrs match after applying patches, CPU completed 50 ovrs, scored 330+ runs and got me out for 200 odd runs :-)
Played a test match.. and it got me out for 200+ runs and still playing at 100/2 in about 30+ overs.. not too aggressive at all, no suicidal runouts.. plsy like a test match..
very important thing is .. Get a original DVD (fom eBAY or somwhere) costs justs $4 and apply the beta 1&2 patches.. Plays like cricket, bowls very tough after the patch..
After applying patches, gameplay is pretty much 95% like real cricket

dazza1970

School Cricketer
Game freezing

Hi at certain stages of ashes cricket 2009 my game freezers .most of the time when australia playing new zealand. coud some one please help

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Most likely (if you've changed your roster with the roster editor) your USER file will be corrupt. You'll need to revert to a back-up and/or delete the file and start again.

Alternatively, if that doesn't fix the issue it's most likely you're using a pirated version of the game.

CricketAllStar

School Cricketer
Q:I have this game on pc. I can't seem to unlock kitbag 6. This is the objective where you have to get 10/53. I have tried everything. I have played a normal test, The Ashes and a test series, but nothing works.
Help plz!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
An answer to your question hindusid is yes. Basically if you change a name it will stick on all formats.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Users who are viewing this thread