Ashes Cricket 2009 FAQ

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There is a point. If BCCI is really behind this game that will increase Game's fame 10 times more than what it is now

this is going offtopic:
I dont think BCCI is really behind this game but if it is then you can expect to see Lalit Modi's pictures as background pictures of the menus!;)

apoorv

Club Cricketer
Will players like Sehwag be weak against short pitch bowling??

P

pcfan123

this is going offtopic:
I dont think BCCI is really behind this game but if it is then you can expect to see Lalit Modi's pictures as background pictures of the menus!;)

why wouldnt they be, they have ruined every other aspect of cricket, might as well ruin the video games too

dajesmac

Club Captain
It's not a matter of just licensing everything, it costs money to get full licenses and the other thing is that EA may very well have secured exclusive licenses (I don't know this for sure) for some teams.

Yeah that's undoubtedly so their product will seem superior.

BUT, in C07 all the asian teams weren't licensed anyway...

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
why wouldnt they be, they have ruined every other aspect of cricket, might as well ruin the video games too

yeah! we may have 'Modi' on the cover of the game.He could chip in with some occasional commentary when the match is in progress.He could come running and give away the man of the match prizes! There are many ways to spoil cricket games!!!:D

P

pcfan123

yeah! we may have 'Modi' on the cover of the game.He could chip in with some occasional commentary when the match is in progress.He could come running and give away the man of the match prizes! There are many ways to spoil cricket games!!!:D

and while the bowlers runing in we can have hero honda commercials!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

neolaving

School Cricketer
Come on mate:noway, no one answered for an earlier post..I live in USA and planning to buy this game for PS3... so will it work here or else will I have to content myself with a lame PC DVD:(...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
No-one answers cos no-one knows yet. Chances are you will have to go PC route but until Codies announce it we can't tell.

P

pcfan123

No-one answers cos no-one knows yet. Chances are you will have to go PC route but until Codies announce it we can't tell.

well ps3 games have all been region free so far. It would be heart breaking if they decided to make AC09 the first region locked one.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Come on mate:noway, no one answered for an earlier post..I live in USA and planning to buy this game for PS3... so will it work here or else will I have to content myself with a lame PC DVD:(...
Well that's an interesting way of phrasing it.

I'm sure it'll be region free. If you're desperate enough, you'll move to another region.

P

pcfan123

Well that's an interesting way of phrasing it.

I'm sure it'll be region free. If you're desperate enough, you'll move to another region.

I sort of agree with him . I have a ps3 and a moderately decent gaming PC. However i would much rather play on my HDTV than my tiny 20 odd inch monitor.

As for moving to another region, I just might have to do so, its too bloody hot here in Texas!

Users who are viewing this thread