Ashes Cricket 2009 FAQ

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Aren't ps3 games all region-free? I have a Japanese ps3, but I have 2 games from the US that work fine. PAL/NTSC shouldn't be an issue if you have a HDTV.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Why wasn't there a PS3 demo released at the same time the XBOX demo was?
Is there going to be a demo released for PS3 this coming thursday [30th]?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Come on mate:noway, no one answered for an earlier post..I live in USA and planning to buy this game for PS3... so will it work here or else will I have to content myself with a lame PC DVD:(...

Lame?

Fine, be content with the game out of the box, while us PC owners will have mods, patches and all sorts with which to customise the game.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Why wasn't there a PS3 demo released at the same time the XBOX demo was?
Is there going to be a demo released for PS3 this coming thursday [30th]?

What about PC demo?

P

pcfan123

Haha masterblaster you must be really itching to play this game.

The PC demo should be here by Thursday. It was supposed to come out a week after the xbox one.

Now the ps3 demo, thats a different story. We might not see that till after release!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
It's called a timed exclusive, there was one with a website giving them the announcement of the game earlier than Codemaster's own website, there have been a few relating to videos, and the demo itself.

There's no technical reason the demos for PC and PS3 aren't out and they won't be any difference to the 360 version. It all comes back to exclusivity deals.

agentreza

School Cricketer
I donno if this has been asked so im sorry but will this game come out on the xbox 360 for ppl here in the US? i heard somewhere that it will but i tried downloading demo with noo luck :(. that got me worried. Im a HUGE cricket fan and i need this game :'( Any1 can clarify?

****Alsoo forgot to ask, anyway for me to play the demo?

P

pcfan123

I donno if this has been asked so im sorry but will this game come out on the xbox 360 for ppl here in the US? i heard somewhere that it will but i tried downloading demo with noo luck :(. that got me worried. Im a HUGE cricket fan and i need this game :'( Any1 can clarify?

:facepalm No the game will not be released in the US.

You can get the demo by making a UK account for 360, it has to be Gold.

:facepalm dude, read next time , all these issues have been beaten to death in many different threads

agentreza

School Cricketer

:facepalm dude, read next time , all these issues have been beaten to death in many different threads

I am extremely sorry if i bothered anyone and thanks for clearing that up. I guess its just the pc version for me then :crying .

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors

Dude dude dude no need to go overboard with the facepalm smiley.

:facepalm

P

pcfan123

i figured id use it while it lasts, theres talk of it being removed :facepalm

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

I think gameplay.co.uk will deliver to the US for ?5. :)

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Haha masterblaster you must be really itching to play this game.

The PC demo should be here by Thursday. It was supposed to come out a week after the xbox one.

Now the ps3 demo, thats a different story. We might not see that till after release!

Yeps, can't wait! The last good cricket game I played was BLIC '99 - ten bloody years ago!!!!

Eon

Club Cricketer
My standards for a cricket game was be lower than everyone else cause i still thorougly enjoyed rpic 05 and 07, played them alot... i guess those little annoying aspects didnt bother me as much as everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread