Codemasters Press Release - 18 June 2009

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
so just 1% speculation then
One Codemasters press release said July for the PC and consoles and this one siad August for Wii. A PlanetCricket admin told me they "would be aiming for" around the 8th July.

P

pcfan123

One Codemasters press release said July for the PC and consoles and this one siad August for Wii. A PlanetCricket admin told me they "would be aiming for" around the 8th July.

I think monday we might get some good info, since there letting a lot of the public come and test the game.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
A Wii version in August!! Hopefully it would be compatible with the Wii MotionPlus controller, giving a realistic cricketing experience.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wii in August honestly isn't that long of a wait. Just gotta think about what console to buy it for now.

khan31

International Coach
What's KP's bio got to do with this game? Pretty pathetic press release dont ya think?

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
A Wii version in August!! Hopefully it would be compatible with the Wii MotionPlus controller, giving a realistic cricketing experience.

Rumour going around is that it isn't and it's just the normal wiimote. We'll find out on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread