Ashes Cricket 2009 FAQ

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
My standards for a cricket game was be lower than everyone else cause i still thorougly enjoyed rpic 05 and 07, played them alot... i guess those little annoying aspects didnt bother me as much as everyone else

If anything I think my standards for a cricket game are too high. I'll be taking note especially of Hmarka's opinion of the final game, as he seems to be somewhere in this ballpark level of expectation. If the reviews are nothing special, I'm not going to sink $80 into yet another substandard game, and will be getting Grand Slam Tennis instead :clap

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Come on codies, its thursday, its 5:30am, where's the demo. :sarcasm

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Oops i meant to post that ^^ in the demo speculation thread, ah well it is early.

Jericho

School Cricketer
you just never know with game designers, it may be tomorrow, it may be next month ;)

dajesmac

Club Captain
My standards for a cricket game was be lower than everyone else cause i still thorougly enjoyed rpic 05 and 07, played them alot... i guess those little annoying aspects didnt bother me as much as everyone else

07 was awesome, but it was only really a Twenty20 game and was very arcadey. Cricket 07 was okay though, and RPIC05 was okay if not for the loop deliveries and continuous blocking by the AI and not running. I'm actually playing a good Ashes series on RPIC05 at the moment, and it's not that easy on Test difficulty, I got skittled for 166 (51 overs) and 169 (38 overs) in both my innings, but then again I did get them out for 45 with Gillespie getting 9-9 hahah.

you just never know with game designers, it may be tomorrow, it may be next month ;)

Haha I will be severely pissed off!

Nah I think it'll be today.

gurbirnirmal

School Cricketer
I can't run demo on my pc. I double click on the the shortcut and nothing happens. I saw in task manager that the game process is taking 1.7 GB RAM and the CPU usage was 100%.
Help me sort out this problem

Users who are viewing this thread