Tutorial Installing Downloads

a1abhi93

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How to change the overlays.. what files shud i replace in BIG editor for changing the Default overlays to Star Cricket or Neo Cricket..

K

King_Lara

Um, stupid question. But where do I direct AC09 Editor to look for the files to edit?

saj1987

School Cricketer
I have an issue while installing the IPL 4 Patch..when I try to install the patch..it shows..Invalid Texture..

Can you please help me with this issue???

Thanks...

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There have been many new threads recently about problems with applying patches, PMs, VMs to Patchmakers and others and also many posts in random threads about specific problems.

In an attempt to clear up the threads and posts, this thread has been created.
Post your problem here but if the problem is not affected/related to/ caused by a patch found on the website, then try and find the appropriate thread to post in(suggestions posted below):

Ashes Cricket Issues

Trouble running the game

Common Issues:

How to add DDS files?:

Simple, click here:

DDS help

How to add Texpack files?:

Simple, click here:

Texpack help

What Format?:

There have been a few questions about a format neither Texpack or DDS with no name.

Answer: Corrupted download.

Solution: Many options, try in this order:

1. Try a different browser (most problems arise with Internet Explorer, use any one of the following and you should be OK):

Mozilla Firefox
Opera
Google Chrome
Safari

Browsers take up little Hard Disk space and are quick to install and the easiest and most common fix

2. Try downloading again (There is no other way to fix a corrupted download other then downloading again)

3. Use a different extraction program (The list is too long for these but any of the following are the most reliable):
WinRAR (needed for .RAR files)
7zip
Win Zip
Microsoft's own zip program

Feel free to post and ask for Help.
It's much better then any other method that could lead to infractions

i bought a pc dvd game of ashes cricket 2009 i installed in my laptop (lenovo G460 - P6100 2.0GHz 2GB RAM, Intel HD integrated graphic card, it gets installed, it runs, i go into the game, i start the game, the bowler bowls the ball, the batsman plays the ball, and as soon as ball reaches to fielder, the game crashes, n my computer restarts with a blue screen.

P.S. i played it at very low detail graphics, and low resolution
also will these patches make any difference?

----------

i bought a pc dvd game of ashes cricket 2009 i installed in my laptop (lenovo G460 - P6100 2.0GHz 2GB RAM, Intel HD integrated graphic card, it gets installed, it runs, i go into the game, i start the game, the bowler bowls the ball, the batsman plays the ball, and as soon as ball reaches to fielder, the game crashes, n my computer restarts with a blue screen.

P.S. i played it at very low detail graphics, and low resolution

CAN ANYBODY HELP OUT WITH THIS PROBLEM??

opsion

School Cricketer
having a problem

There have been many new threads recently about problems with applying patches, PMs, VMs to Patchmakers and others and also many posts in random threads about specific problems.

In an attempt to clear up the threads and posts, this thread has been created.
Post your problem here but if the problem is not affected/related to/ caused by a patch found on the website, then try and find the appropriate thread to post in(suggestions posted below):

Ashes Cricket Issues

Trouble running the game

Common Issues:

How to add DDS files?:

Simple, click here:

DDS help

How to add Texpack files?:

Simple, click here:

Texpack help

What Format?:

There have been a few questions about a format neither Texpack or DDS with no name.

Answer: Corrupted download.

Solution: Many options, try in this order:

1. Try a different browser (most problems arise with Internet Explorer, use any one of the following and you should be OK):

Mozilla Firefox
Opera
Google Chrome
Safari

Browsers take up little Hard Disk space and are quick to install and the easiest and most common fix

2. Try downloading again (There is no other way to fix a corrupted download other then downloading again)

3. Use a different extraction program (The list is too long for these but any of the following are the most reliable):
WinRAR (needed for .RAR files)
7zip
Win Zip
Microsoft's own zip program

Feel free to post and ask for Help.
It's much better then any other method that could lead to infractions

I can't patch the game. it says "patch not compatible with your installed version." plz help me. i don't wanna play online just to play ODI. plz help me out of this problem. thanks

arundhanush

School Cricketer
IPL patch by PS_STUDIO was so exiting after seeing the images .. but after downloading itz asking passwrd what is the passwrd fr extracing the file pls help some one ;(

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey,cant find the field editor link,kindly post a link to download it.

Bala1989

School Cricketer
Please tell me the path to change face of a player. Because I want to change Dilshan's face but I cant
find the folder in which his face is, I tried in typing in search option but it doesnt find it...so please tel me the route of dat and also the path / folder in which bats and odi kits are located...please... thank you

vinit85

Club Captain
Help: Error in player editor

Kindly help me out with this error.
I am trying to reset stats & skills for Indian team with correct name path from the beginning,but getting error. Have a look in attachment file.

OR

If possible provide me roster file with default settings for indian team(correct name)
Eg: Sachin Tendulkar

Matches: 0
Innings: 0
AVG: 0
HS: 0
same for bowling as well including bating & bowling skill points with min 10 for the whole team.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 27

Nick2001

School Cricketer
I have a problem With a patch from a planetcricket forum. I Saved a few patches for bbl rosters, International jerseys and bbl kits on a usb and inserted it in the ps3. I went to game>saved data utility>USB(Flash Disc). when I clicked on saved data utility it said there is no saved data. I then tried clicking triangle and it gave me the option of 'infornation'. I clicked on it and it showed me how much space the USB has left. I even tried unziping the files but still nothing. I also have other Documents on the USB and a few photos. When I went to Photos>USB(flashdisc) I got the option to view the photos on the USB. Hope you will be able to help me as I have viewed many websites for countless hours and have had no succsess.:thumbs

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You cannot use mods created for the C09 (PC) game in the C09 Playstation game. All mods in the "Downloads" forum are for the PC version only.

Users who are viewing this thread