Plz I need help in installing patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishnu Karthik

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm totally clueless on how to install them :(

Plz answer me in detail i'm slow learner

1) IS there an executable file which can install all of the kabooka's patches without going through the really sensitive BIG editor there is one for EACkt 07 can anyone make an executable which extracts all of the patches at once ??

2) I've installed the name patches though i'm still confused about the pads which are still has the same codemasters&Transmission logo's even after installing all the INDIA's ODI kabooka's TEXTPACK patches

3) Its way too much hard to hand pick and replace the DDS files isn't there any file or core game file which is already modified ??? which i can download and replace it with the original

4) Is there any way to change face models ??

6) even after "Importing" all the INDIA odi patches by kabooka Sachin tendulkar's pads are still light blue

PLZ HLP !! And is there a way i can play ashes 09 online with beta 2 patch ??

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
There isn't any exe for Kabooka's works. There however are for IPL patch for 2011. You need to manually replace the files provided by the modder in the Big Editor. They can be texpack files, .dds files or .png files. You cannot play online using beta 2.

Vishnu Karthik

School Cricketer
Okay then how can i replace the .DDS files ?? they're hard to handpick and replace

and i am also confused on which particular file i should replace can i convert those DDS files to texpack ??

and how can i import more bats and still keep the other bats the ones from International patch 2

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is a help thread for this in the graphics forum. Please read this and follow instructions, most mod's (if you see my thread for example) will link you to a particular help thread on how to mod the game.

You need the BIG Editor to do it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread