Help!

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay first of all this is my PC configuration:
Core2Duo 2.2Ghz, 2GB DDR2 RAM and a Geforce 8800GT.

My Ashes Cricket 09 is patched to the second patch of Open Beta.

I recently added custom kit packs made by our wonderful forum members to like 2 to 3 teams including India. The thing is I was a bit impatient to play with them in the game so I added them only to the ODI side. I completed a T20 overs tournament with no problems and then I started a ODI tournament.

Things went fine as New Zealand came out to bat and I was bowling with India. However when I took the first wicket, the game went on to show the usual picture of the batting team's scoreboard and then...........it showed the scoreboard for who knows how long.

I wouldn't say the game hangs there but nothing seems to happen after that. I can still pause the game and quit or resume but nothing seems to work as I have reloaded completely a new instance of the match yet again from the main menu. Please help me on this. I was hoping for a way to fix it without reinstalling (installing the team kits takes a looong time >.<).

EDIT: I also noticed that sometimes after the coin toss, the game keeps showing the crowd forever too.

Users who are viewing this thread