cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is available now! :happy

Enjoy!

Download link for Beta 1 (needed to install beta 2).

Edit by WHM:

Notes:

Also note that you must have Beta 1 installed before updating to this patch, which means those who have the Steam or GamePlanet versions will not be able to use it, it is a issue with the differences between those versions and the Retail DVD.

i bought a pc dvd game of ashes cricket 2009 i installed in my laptop (lenovo G460 - P6100 2.0GHz 2GB RAM, Intel HD integrated graphic card, it gets installed, it runs, i go into the game, i start the game, the bowler bowls the ball, the batsman plays the ball, and as soon as ball reaches to fielder, the game crashes, n my computer restarts with a blue screen.

P.S. i played it at very low detail graphics, and low resolution
also will these patches make any difference?

----------

i bought a pc dvd game of ashes cricket 2009 i installed in my laptop (lenovo G460 - P6100 2.0GHz 2GB RAM, Intel HD integrated graphic card, it gets installed, it runs, i go into the game, i start the game, the bowler bowls the ball, the batsman plays the ball, and as soon as ball reaches to fielder, the game crashes, n my computer restarts with a blue screen.

P.S. i played it at very low detail graphics, and low resolution

CAN ANYBODY HELP OUT WITH THIS PROBLEM??

noys390

County Cricketer
I have been playing with the Beta 2 patch for quite sometimes. I have also played the game without any patch. The most annoying fact is batting against any pace bowler. Apart from the yorkers no other balls are actually on the stumps. So you can leave the balls all day long. This takes the bowleds and LBWs out of the play, hence batting becomes very uninteresting against the pacers.
The games without the patch didn't have such issue with the pace bowling line, length and bounce. The balls were usually close to the stumps with movements. That can be also seen from Hawk-eye view.
Having said that, the game without patch had so many nuisances especially the suicidal run outs. Apart from this issue the Beta 2 patch looks good for me. so I just want to ask the patch makers out here, is there any way that I can incorporate the line & length of the pacers from the unpatched version into the Beta 2 version. Waiting for an suggestion....

fayyaz322

School Cricketer
Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 1 doesn't working on PC i am using xp sp3:mad

balkeet

International Coach
Batting of ai is great nw but player batting is so easy now,any fix for that.

dhamu jat

School Cricketer
my ashesh is hanging in full graphics i have graphic card of 1gb, ram is 2.99 bg,2gh speed still hangs what to do

zeusss

School Cricketer
Hello people! I installed beta 1 and beta 2 patches and when I click on 'Play Online' it hangs for a while and gives the following message ''Login failed. The version is not compatible with the online service. Please contact support''

I tried both on windows 7 and windows xp. I have the original dvd of this game. I tried re-installing and everything.

Please help me

zeusss

School Cricketer
You can't play online with beta 2, if I recall correctly.
thank you for the reply

But the patch says beta 2 has 5-star match completion online etc..

so your saying, if i want play ashes online, then i have to play without the patch?

vinit85

Club Captain
Love to play with Ashes Cricket 2009 V1.1 Beta 6 (Open Beta 2):thumbs

Thanks a TON:)

Is there any updation after this version..??
OR
Is there any other patch related to open beta 2..??

If yes, then please provide the link...
:yes

abdullah1998

School Cricketer
Beta Patch

I think we all know that i belong on said wall, whether i say that or not. :)

(P.S. Put me on the list)

I have installed open beta 1 but when i start the game it jamms at the very beginning of the game...where there is writtent transmission...etc

StormySteve

Club Captain
Installed Beta 2 patch.... Any way I can play without inserting DVD?

Basically No!!

Steve S.

----------

Love to play with Ashes Cricket 2009 V1.1 Beta 6 (Open Beta 2):thumbs

Thanks a TON:)

Is there any updation after this version..??
OR
Is there any other patch related to open beta 2..??

If yes, then please provide the link...
:yes

There was the the two open beta patches that was it...does make the game better but didn't work with the Steam version of the game which has now gone anyway!!

I still prefer AC2009 & EA Cricket 2007 over the rest, gameplay excites me on AC2013 but have concerns at the moment!!

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread