This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah , I guess the difficult part is that one never knows if you will be able to fix it .

Hence , they wont mention anything , until its actually fixed .

But a bulleted list of known Bugs stickied might help alot to filter out all the repeat Postings .

Maybe someone should do it , but not a BA representative , so that they are not "locked by aknowledgment" into HAVING to fix all of them ?
Yea it kind of feels like every thread, regardless of the topic descends in to a "this is broken, that is broken, fix it please" debate. There are several of these threads going at the moment.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Those that can be fixed (without disturbing the existing game) shall be taken up first.

I guess it’s easier said than done. Identifying those that can be fixed without affecting other part of the game is the real challenge for @BigAntStudios so a wait for a proper bug fix patch is worthier than make an immediate fix and later wait for correction patch.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The core game play feels pretty solid so far from what I've played. There are some issues and I'm sure they've been picked up. It's perhaps the tactical tweaks that I'm hoping for, maybe not in the next patch but perhaps in a subsequent one, that could really make a difference. Some of the field settings in the second power play of ODI matches from the AI leave huge gaps and runs backward of point are far too easy to come by without the gap being plugged. Perhaps it's a case that the fields need to be tweaked or some more added so that the AI has more options. The bowling selections still feel like there is just a pattern and that there is no adaptation, so 'this bowler' will bowl these many overs regardless of the fact that he's going for 10+ per over. I see them as being more about fine tuning rather than fixing. I am definitely enjoying it so far which is the main thing for me.

Kass D

County Cricketer
I don't think anyone's complaining. It's a near perfect game. Best cricket game by far. Just have few things to fix.

After doing all the hard work I don't think BA will give up or abandon this game for sure

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@WealeyH ,

Did you guys observe any change in the preset fields. Very eager to know if we can get somewhat realistic fields atleast this time.
Thank you in advance.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Relax, I would reply but I'm just enjoying watching the AI take single to the deep..
Take single to the deep ? Did you mean take single to deep fielder inside the circle ?

Users who are viewing this thread