PC Public Preview Update Now Available

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But the problem is that test matches are just fine. Everyone is looking to perfect test matches and they have succeeded, its the limited overs that have some issues.

Yes , There are too much scope of improvements in Limited overs to be perfect with AI and human.

for eg. AI plays T20 as Test match mentalities not per match condition , Yesterday 3 maiden in T20 , AI unable to handle human Fast Bowlers in T20s

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No disrespect, why don't you tag him and ask just seems to have got the words muddled and is making a point. Please respect people who's first language isn't English.

I think it's a timing issue... ???

I agree and i apologize. Of course i meant no offense. I have seen posts from him before and has been much clearer than that post. apologizes :cheers

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I played a shield game in Aus domestic between BushRangers and Western warriors after yesterday's preview update .And i batted with Victoria then got impressed with improved batting .I played on hard veteran difficulty with sliders OFF and i played nearly 10 front foot pull shots beautifully red short pitched deliveries pitching on off and 4th stump. Oh great improvement but still i couldn't have played flick and glance as comfortably as pull and hook shots on front foot even though all 3 feedback were ideal as the ball hitting the pad first issue present. I must appreciate the work behind the scenes by BA and Beta team.
Human edges are excellent but AI edges are still rare along with drives and flicks to onside off both front and backfoot. This is just my small feedback

Last edited:

balkeet

International Coach
Yes , There are too much scope of improvements in Limited overs to be perfect with AI and human.

for eg. AI plays T20 as Test match mentalities not per match condition , Yesterday 3 maiden in T20 , AI unable to handle human Fast Bowlers in T20s

AI scoring 170-180 in t20s against me,
If you can successfully choke AI batsman you are skilled

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
AI scoring 170-180 in t20s against me,
If you can successfully choke AI batsman you are skilled
It's not my skilled even in legend, it's lack of AI skilled , simple to do variation insiwing/outsiwing yourker short pitch and many .. AI understands only spinners , not fast bowlers. Also more important your field setting keeping 3 fielder's outside in off.
Here are many who have noticed dull AI , doesn't mean to slog every ball but do in sensible and smart way .

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Let me give it a try.

Sixes are hard to hit even on full confidence/stamina
Bat hits pads quite often.( ball hits the bat and then pads)
Sweep are over powered and easy and hence is the only option to hit sixes.
Leg glance is nerfed.
I was able to bat well online prior to the patch, but now my team gets all-out in 2 overs and cannot cross total of 10 runs.
Spinners are getting a lot of turn and hence difficult to lay bat on ball.

Forgive me, English isn't my first language either:D.

man you are good person .. i appreciate that ...

grkrama

National Board President
still i couldn't have played flick and glance as comfortably as pull and hook shots on front foot

Would it be possible to post a video or something.
Apart from the rare ball thru bat im not having much issue connecting glance or flicks. Also do you use classic or standard control?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Would it be possible to post a video or something.
Apart from the rare ball thru bat im not having much issue connecting glance or flicks. Also do you use classic or standard control?
Yeah i will post vids very soon and i play with classic controls as i am being DBC14 and 17 player for a long time.

Dong

Club Cricketer
Do people get edges while bowling?i don’t get edges at all and it is frustrating:(

D

Deleted member 46200

Do people get edges while bowling?i don’t get edges at all and it is frustrating:(
I get a few but I only play T20 which means they either drop in space or sneakily go for runs. I have played test (I love test match cricket BTW) and did get many just depends on how you bowl I guess.[DOUBLEPOST=1528360856][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree and i apologize. Of course i meant no offense. I have seen posts from him before and has been much clearer than that post. apologizes :cheers
Ahhh sweeeet... Why the long face (avatar) x

Question, do you play all forms of the game (T20, ODI and Test).

Nice to see you follow both England and Australia the perfect balance between failure and brilliance...

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
I am getting lots do variation , try training of bowling you will learn variety

Users who are viewing this thread