Details regarding swing bowling issue - Update available

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've never had any huge issues with bowling on this game, it can be very satisfying. And, a nick to gully is not something I haven't before. With swing back (and tweaks of my own) it's even better, especially when James Vince is flashing.

Is it at all possible to view replays from a fixed camera angle?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I've never had any huge issues with bowling on this game, it can be very satisfying. And, a nick to gully is not something I haven't before. With swing back (and tweaks of my own) it's even better, especially when James Vince is flashing.

Is it at all possible to view replays from a fixed camera angle?

In the custom replay you can move the camera marker away from the ball and place it where you want. You can't watch from one of the default camera angles though.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
that would seem like a good addition to me

Yea would be nice. If we could watch it with sound as well even better. Could get good highlights without having to record everything.

Currently I kind of simulate a "broadcast" cam by putting the marker just behind the batsman, with the camera pointing down the wicket and zooming in just as the ball is bowled.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like the fact that on custom replays you have lots of control of camera position and play speed. What I really would like to see is for the default replays to be reworked to something more engaging. I think the current standard replays use the same (slightly odd) camera angles and cuts as DBC14. I think it needs more variation from a director's perspective (cuts, slo-mo, zooms, use of hawk-eye etc.) and fewer variations in terms of odd camera positions.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I like the fact that on custom replays you have lots of control of camera position and play speed. What I really would like to see is for the default replays to be reworked to something more engaging. I think the current standard replays use the same (slightly odd) camera angles and cuts as DBC14. I think it needs more variation from a director's perspective (cuts, slo-mo, zooms, use of hawk-eye etc.) and fewer variations in terms of odd camera positions.
Being able to select a default camera would be nice. When you get a lovely edge and you get given a side-on view it's a bit of an anti-climax.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hopefully we Will see the swing patch either today or tmoz it shouldn’t be to far as it has been submitted and also eager waiting for matt post too regarding some issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread