Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.09), Xbox One (1.0.0.10) and Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Ok here's a bit of online play between me and funnyadit, remember this is in beta and is wip. The edges have been toned down for online alone.

We both played on legend dusty pitch and were mainly looking to slog to see how it goes, the results seem fair, Both of us tonked a few into the stands when the delivery was there to be hit. and risk reward seems fair.

Now we both arent heavy online players,also it was a casual bash, so may not have used the trick balls and stuff but we did try a bit of variety like short pitch spin and slow medium and yorkers.

Have also recorded chat along with the video to give a better idea of what we were trying and was happening.This isnt our usual style of batting,
This was a casual bat but can see easily we both could build a good inns if wanted.

This is me batting against spin and slow medium

This is funnyadit batting against fast pace and medium pace and spin.

My keypoints were batting against slow mediums like kohli is real tough as its slow and window is small but could tonk a few if i stood two feet away from crease.
Definitely powerhitters like finch or maxwell could launch it a long way.

The second toughest would be full on pace like starc which seems very fair generally.

Running was generally good as long as we were taking careful runs.Still feel run cancel could be faster. Also start of run after Backfoot shot should be faster. But as long as you were careful really didint see much issues with running.

Overall though i think it is still fun to play as long as you play with a friend or league with some rules like banning slow short stuff from slow medium etc.

ps:there is some stutter in the video at times, its due to the recording encoder, and not the game, ingame it was smooth.
Review vedio 1
Dropped catch was to easy to be dropped.
Playing medium should be easy slow bowlers should be made easier to hit so that people don't bowl medium as medium becomes strike bowler in the side.Needs a look or people will be bowling 5 medium bowlers in a match online.
Batting 5 feet down the pitch is not realistic big ant should look into it should make the patch easy to hit medium.
Batsman getting stuck while returning to the pitch.
Useless overthrow keeper not collecting the ball.

acidrock924

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just got 1.10 ps4 installed. Are there any patch notes or a discussion forum link ?

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
1.10 patch is good but I wonder why no patch notes yet.
Training mode still not fixed still when u select a particular delivery the bowler keeps bowling random ones.
Standard control still can't play advanced grounded shot r3+x it's still hitting lofted shots.Also cant play spin red balls coming in wide from off stumps with spinner rated 100
Online as Al cant spin so much but online every spinner is Shane warne
Please look into this.

Last edited:

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
AI runrates in the second innings when simulated is still going at 10rpo and chasing total of 350 in 30 overs still isn't fixed.

N Jones

Club Captain
Any update on patch for online @MattW @BigAntStudios ?

I can see users are fighting between themselves one saying "need fixes" and other saying "no, it's perfect". No response from developer so far. Looks like they are simply enjoying the fight in the group.

All we need to know is whether the developer is working on any patch. If yes, what are the issues they are gonna fix and how long do we have to wait.

Or simply say NO (we are only concerned about AI batting and bowling). Then we can simply stop arguing for nothing.
I wouldn't hold ya breath waiting for a response...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread