This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Only on the fine leg,they should not skip singles, wherever the fielder is, not just a particular field position.
Oh my word... It was just an example. @WealeyH even reiterated in the deep. In the build we have now it is fixed.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Oh my word... It was just an example. @WealeyH even reiterated in the deep. In the build we have now it is fixed.
Maybe the AI don't need to take much risk as singles are available.

I saw few times that AI have blocked the ball when they only needed about 2 or 3 runs to win from the last ball.

Have you guys spotted it ?

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Maybe the AI don't need to take much risk as singles are available.

I saw few times that AI have blocked the ball when they only needed about 2 or 3 runs to win from the last ball.

Have you guys spotted it ?

I would suggest irrespective of the match situation last 2-3 overs AI should try to slog at-least couple of balls in an over.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
I hope the outside off pull shots have been looked at... also the general easy batting even at higher difficulties has been looked at...

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I hope the outside off pull shots have been looked at... also the general easy batting even at higher difficulties has been looked at...
There are a number of things they have tried fixing. Overpowered 6s was one of them. Edge frequency. And shots played too. It has been a good few days of testing. I think we are very close to having something ready. BA are awesome in this regard. I think we have had 4 builds this last week.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There are a number of things they have tried fixing. Overpowered 6s was one of them. Edge frequency. And shots played too. It has been a good few days of testing. I think we are very close to having something ready. BA are awesome in this regard. I think we have had 4 builds this last week.

Including one Mikey got out of bed to push live!

Kass D

County Cricketer
I guess no developer can come up with a cricket game beating BA. They have truly made cricket gaming their monopoly. And it's not a complain from my end

Rhone

International Cricketer

Any idea if leaves have been looked at? As in back foot leaves and being able to avoid the short ball? Just curious if it's a current priority or not.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Are they/have they been working on the spinner problem, where unless you bat very deep in the crease (basically standing on your stumps) that playing and missing even a normal shot can often result in the batsman leaving his ground and being stumped - i had it a few times its very silly, and the only way to avoid is coming RIGHT back in the crease.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Are they/have they been working on the spinner problem, where unless you bat very deep in the crease (basically standing on your stumps) that playing and missing even a normal shot can often result in the batsman leaving his ground and being stumped - i had it a few times its very silly, and the only way to avoid is coming RIGHT back in the crease.

Yes, they’ve been looking into that

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I think the patch gonna be live this weekend..hope he gets out of the bed
Excited to know that @BigAntStudios is working on some bug fixes, more excited to the patch release can be expected soon (as you said if it is this weekend it would be awesome but no issues if it is delayed a bit for beta testers to ensure the patch does more good to the game)

Kass D

County Cricketer
Well poor Xbox uses will have to wait lot more the ps4 uses for the new patch for sure. If it comes anytime soon!

Users who are viewing this thread