Which team do You support?

• Total voters

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Once again it looks like Quetta has been hit the hardest.

Edit: Just got informed by my mother that the CM of Sindh bought 6000 tickets for the Karachi final.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Edit: Just got informed by my mother that the CM of Sindh bought 6000 tickets for the Karachi final.
How does your mother know?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Now thats a big news that commentators are coming. Would love to see Slats, ganga and Alan here in Pakistan. While the alternate foriegn players... I m afraid I havent heared their names before... its a pity that c grade players will come however this time the situation is bit better like almost all Zalmi foriegn players are there and it would be great to seesee Ronchi in as well. I wonder whats the problem of England players.

If Watson can come, It would be big treat for the Lahore Crowd. Would love to see him batting here for the first time ever

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors

If Karachi reaches Final, It would be a huge treat for Karachites as well as a dream farewell for Shahid Afridi. The farewell and memorable see off He asked for a long time

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
How does your mother know?

I would assume one of the news channels (most likely Geo). She phoned me to tell me about the final.[DOUBLEPOST=1521326952][/DOUBLEPOST]
If Karachi reaches Final, It would be a huge treat for Karachites as well as a dream farewell for Shahid Afridi. The farewell and memorable see off He asked for a long time

Could not agree more. Imagine a traditional 50 off 19 from Karachi in the Shahid Afridi. Game.Set.Match.[DOUBLEPOST=1521327049][/DOUBLEPOST]Some of my extended family tried to buy the 1000 and 3000 tickets but they were gone by 2am (opened at 12am). Plus the website went down for like 2 hours. Really reassuring stuff for the PCB.

Plus for the West Indies series, the ticket prizes have been brought down.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Now thats a big news that commentators are coming. Would love to see Slats, ganga and Alan here in Pakistan. While the alternate foriegn players... I m afraid I havent heared their names before... its a pity that c grade players will come however this time the situation is bit better like almost all Zalmi foriegn players are there and it would be great to seesee Ronchi in as well. I wonder whats the problem of England players.

If Watson can come, It would be big treat for the Lahore Crowd. Would love to see him batting here for the first time ever
Rossouw has probably changed his mind, going by his last tweet
https://mobile.twitter.com/Rileerr/status/975021818498121728

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK

As a Lahore resident, will you be going to the game?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Absence of Watson will hurt Quetta the most. Just hope Tom Kohler Cadmore can bring that aggressive play he has always done in Natwest T20.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
As per rule you can get maximum of 5 tickets per CNIC. You never know CM may have 1200 CNICs

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Absence of Watson will hurt Quetta the most. Just hope Tom Kohler Cadmore can bring that aggressive play he has always done in Natwest T20.
Rossouw is going. Pak news channel showed him at Dubai Airport with Chris Green. So the four overseas are gonna be Charles, Rossouw, Perera and Mahmudullah, with Green and Cadmore as reserves. I think Quetta won't be hurt much, as KP was in poor form. Watson played well, but he's replaced by in form players as Mahmudullah and Perera.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yet another brilliant catch this year

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think in the next PSL just include players that is willing to came to Pakistan, I do feel sorry for Quetta Gladiators as they lost most of their good players.
it happen last year as well.
They are going to miss the Pakistani fans and hospitality.

Users who are viewing this thread