The Cricket Game

What was the best overall BA cricket game?

• Ashes Cricket

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Don Bradman Cricket 17

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Don Bradman Cricket 14

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Winter

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Feedback and solutions in helping take the series forward into the future.

Games and categories are:

Ashes Cricket

What was your best memory?

What feature did you like the most?

What were your dislikes?

What was the best new improvement?

Controls, has something changed that improved or even made the game less desirable?

Gameplay, has something changed that improved or even made the game less desirable?

Don Bradman Cricket 17

What were your dislikes?

What was the best new improvement?

Controls, has something changed that improved or even made the game less desirable?

Gameplay, has something changed that improved or even made the game less desirable?

Don Bradman Cricket 14

What were your dislikes?

falehan072

Club Cricketer
Ashes Cricket

Q.What was your best memory?
A.Watching Trailer for the first time and seeing the licensed players.

Q.What feature did you like the most?
A.Club Level 4 day matches.

Q.What were your dislikes?
A.The fact that I’d have to lower the skills of the teams and players to enjoy a more realistic gameplay.

Q.What was the best new improvement?
A.Motion Capture.

Q.Controls, has something changed that improved or even made the game less desirable?
A.none

Q.Gameplay, has something changed that improved or even made the game less desirable?
A.Each patch was a hit and miss. The improvements in one part of the game hampered and messed up other parts. But BA has been consistent with the patches. A few more patches and the game would be awesome.

Don Bradman Cricket 17

A.Installing the demos and testing the shots, Sliders and everything.

A.Dynamic Batting Line up and Club cricket.

A.Back foot shots and animation of those shots.

A.What was the best new improvement?
Q.Club cricket and Women’s cricket.

Q.Controls, has something changed that improved or even made the game less desirable?
A.none.

Q.Gameplay, has something changed that improved or even made the game less desirable?
A.none.

Don Bradman Cricket 14

A.For DBC 14 it was the trailer and the wait for the release of the game. I’d watch videos and read forums about the game. It was the best cricket game.

A.Career mode. It was the USP of DBC 14. You could create your own player, play county, First Class and live your dream of playing for your country! It was awesome.

A.Bowling! There was no spin and the drift/swing was unbelievable. That was the deal breaker. I still wish BA would release a patch for DBC 14 with Ball marker display Timing slider. :P

Winter

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Don Bradman 17

I remember scoring 47 and it wasn’t anything special like 50 even a 100, it was more my timing and shot placement having a nice 360 variation around the field. It was a career game and why it sticks in my mind more, god knows why it just does.

I was actually more excited about the tattoos.

The best way to put this, suppose dumbing down of controls I’m not sure. The bowling more so and how it changed from a brilliant way 14 to a very simple and boring non challenging way, why this happened confuses me the most about 17.

Users who are viewing this thread