Link to UK club logos

Superover100

Club Cricketer
https://www.allroundercricket.com/teamwear/cricket-teamwear

Hi,
The link above has a lot of logos for club teams in the UK. If anyone wants to create a particular club or crest this may be a starting point. The link is really to order any cricket clothing for your local club too so maybe give them a bit of business while you are at it!

Some interesting crests there some I've played against myself. I have next to know idea on how to begin in creating some for the game.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some interesting crests there some I've played against myself. I have next to know idea on how to begin in creating some for the game.
I’ll probably have a go with a few myself if I can at some point. You have to create them on a pc and create or convert the image to an svg type file of less than 20kb

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've shared logos for Liverpool, Sefton Park, Orrell Red Triangle and St Helens and their respective sponsors under username Tekkogs-Steve

Edit: Corrected Username

Last edited:

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've shared logos for Liverpool, Sefton Park, Orrell Red Triangle and St Helens and their respective sponsors under username Tekkogs_Steve
Excellent- I’ll have a look. I’m hoping to have a go at a few myself this afternoon and if I’m happy with them I’ll share them. Glad the links are proving useful

Users who are viewing this thread