Wolverine Custom Logos & Bats | Sponsor, Team, Jersey or Competition Logo's

Hi.
I created Custom logos that were not created or noticed by anyone. Here I will share my custom logos which will be related to real-life cricket.
I will Create a Tournament, Competition, Jersey, ad sponsor, or team logo. I think I can help those who are not able to make any kind of logo. Feel Free To Ask!

user id: wolverine

Note for Logo: Give a proper image or logo to get the logo in-game. Give a good and clean image for extracting the logo from the image. Make Sure no watermark above the logo. ( All the logos may not be the same as real because of the limited nodes and layers in the academy while editing any logo. I will do my best in it.)

Not for Bat: Give a Proper flat image of the bat. no rounded image. make sure no watermark above the image. Rename the bat images when uploading here so that I can upload the bat exacting the name.

Request: Please Rate them while downloading!

Gustav

Little Timmy
Hi can you please make my club logo and this bat thanks. Great job on the logos so far

Attachments

• bmsg.png
    bmsg.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 10
  • images (16) (1).jpeg
    images (16) (1).jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10

Bulldogs

School Cricketer
Hi Wolverine, thank-you very much for your previous work in Cricket 22, you make the game much more enjoyable!!

Could you please create the following logo’s for my son’s local Competition.

There is no rush, as he is getting Cricket 24 for Christmas (I won’t be able to download until then) and I thought this would be a nice surprise.

Attachments

• IMG_4306.png
    IMG_4306.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4307.jpeg
    IMG_4307.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4308.jpeg
    IMG_4308.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4311.jpeg
    IMG_4311.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4312.jpeg
    IMG_4312.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3

zuhair1581

School Cricketer
Hi.
I created Custom logos that were not created or noticed by anyone. Here I will share my custom logos which will be related to real-life cricket.
I will Create a Tournament, Competition, Jersey, ad sponsor, or team logo. I think I can help those who are not able to make any kind of logo. Feel Free To Ask!

user id: wolverine

Note for Logo: Give a proper image or logo to get the logo in-game. Give a good and clean image for extracting the logo from the image. Make Sure no watermark above the logo. ( All the logos may not be the same as real because of the limited nodes and layers in the academy while editing any logo. I will do my best in it.)

Not for Bat: Give a Proper flat image of the bat. no rounded image. make sure no watermark above the image. Rename the bat images when uploading here so that I can upload the bat exacting the name.

Request: Please Rate them while downloading!
Please upload these 2 as soon as possible please

Attachments

• IMG_0304.png
    IMG_0304.png
    639.7 KB · Views: 1
  • BLASTERS LOGO.png
    BLASTERS LOGO.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 1

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
1700989152278.png
1700989182190.png
1700989227215.png

1700989315897.png
Some of these would be epic if possible please!
Thank you again for all hard work buddy much appreciated

Big thanks

Users who are viewing this thread