Cricket Academy Q&A (General Chat)

Post any questions you have about the academy here and hopefully someone will be able to answer.

In respect to creation threads

If a thread is labelled with 'no requests' respect this and do not post requests or you will be dealt with by @Ed Smith or @Dutch

Remember the forum rules when posting.

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off or claim credit for other peoples' work, or include other people's work in a creation you post as if it is your own. Always obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

Last edited:

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Would be great to search the Academy by nationality / league affiliated with etc.

bigmingeg

School Cricketer
Has anyone else had creations (teams and players) deleted from the academy or player ratings changed back to old ratings since the new update? Seem to be missing an awful lot

beswick13

Club Cricketer
Apologies if I've missed this as I'm just catching up with getting the game: Has there been an explanation by BA regarding having licences of some teams but no having official logos/kits?

Hong Kong and PNG two teams to be "licenced" but the logos are the old generic ones and it's super jarring.

Also means we can't download the excellent community versions of the logos and squad tinkering is a nightmare.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
No idea if this is a "me thing" or if its a bug since the newest patch on Xbox. But when I've downloaded @wasteyouryouth's BPL teams, nothing has been overwritten and the teams are saved as custom, meaning my academy players are untouched (which is nice) but I have to download any unchanged players and link everything manually

KingsPunjabIsaac

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
How do I make it so the international players in career mode are the ones that are licensed? For example, the Indian players are the fake custom ones rather than the licensed ones in IPL teams.

LEFF

Club Captain
Is anyone please able to send me or point me in the right direction on getting a uniform template that majority of editors are using?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is anyone please able to send me or point me in the right direction on getting a uniform template that majority of editors are using?
There ya go =)

Don't ask me how to use it, I have no idea.

Ramz

International Coach
Could somebody please upload the new Pepsi logo - ive attached 2 pics for reference would appreciate it

Attachments

• IMG_5971.jpeg
    IMG_5971.jpeg
    336.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5972.png
    IMG_5972.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 9

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
If "slwarrior" on the academy is anywhere on these forums, great work on the Speed and GA Panther bats you've done.

Just a small bit of advice in making sure back side logos line up to the centre on model 4, when you save them, make sure they're offset to the left as that seems to work.

V13w3r

School Cricketer
Is anyone else having issues downloading certain teams from the Academy? Tried to download Sri Lanka and it keeps "downloading" but nothing happens (no change to the badge, no new jerseys, no change to the players etc). But all the logos etc are downloaded onto the game...

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Is anyone else having issues downloading certain teams from the Academy? Tried to download Sri Lanka and it keeps "downloading" but nothing happens (no change to the badge, no new jerseys, no change to the players etc). But all the logos etc are downloaded onto the game...
There seems to be an issue where the teams you download in the Academy does not link with their respective base team in-game. I had an issue with @wasteyouryouth Bangladesh domestic and recently updated Afghanistan team where, when downloaded goes to custom teams rather than linking with their respective in-game counterparts.

V13w3r

School Cricketer
There seems to be an issue where the teams you download in the Academy does not link with their respective base team in-game. I had an issue with @wasteyouryouth Bangladesh domestic and recently updated Afghanistan team where, when downloaded goes to custom teams rather than linking with their respective in-game counterparts.
Thought it could have been that, but hasn't even gone to custom teams. Just isn't appearing as a team anywhere, even if it's constituent parts (kits, stadiums etc) are getting downloaded successfully...

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Would somebody be able to import these to the academy please? They're tested in C22 and ready to go

Attachments

• speed logos.zip
    32.4 KB · Views: 6

Rocketpsycho

School Cricketer
Hi guys,
Just wanted to know how to download (as close as possible) the user created stadiums which are as close to their namesake as possible.
Any specific username to search for?
Asking since I can't preview a stadium before downloading it. Sorry if this question has been asked before.
Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread