Spoobir's Cricket 2005 Project - Jacques Kallis PlayFace Released! 14/07/19

D

Deleted member 193590

Hey all. I believe the patch today fixed the issue with PlayFaces not downloading with teams. So if you were having trouble with no eyebrows players, try downloading the teams again! :cheers

That's great news,I'll give it a try.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Wow just seen this thread, really can't wait for pc release. 2005/2006 I was really into cricket as a young teenager!

Keep it up!

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
At last! Pakistan 2005 first full team has been released and shared!

Team contains:
-12 PlayFace players of the test squad! I added versions of Hafeez and Malik that I already had in my academy. Unfortunately I'm not sure who originally created them so if anyone knows let me know so I can give them a shout out.
-2005 Test kit plus both ODI kits that were used that year.
-Karachi stadium made by Ramz950.

Wm5OQ53.jpg

Plans going forward:
-Completing the PlayFace squad of Pakistan. (Umar Gul, Rana Naved-ul-Hasan, etc.)
-Starting South Africa kits and faces

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers

Last edited:

Steve1875

School Cricketer
These look great. What username do I search for these teams and will they replace any side I already have or will they be added as extras?

Spoobir

These look great. What username do I search for these teams and will they replace any side I already have or will they be added as extras?

Search Spoobir... and no they don't replace any teams.

Just for Clarification, which South African Side are you referring to in your Upcoming Plans ?

Name of the thread dude...

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
At last! Pakistan 2005 first full team has been released and shared!

Team contains:
-12 PlayFace players of the test squad! I added versions of Hafeez and Malik that I already had in my academy. Unfortunately I'm not sure who originally created them so if anyone knows let me know so I can give them a shout out.
-2005 Test kit plus both ODI kits that were used that year.
-Karachi stadium made by Ramz950.

AMAZING WORK!!!!! WELL DONE!!

D

Deleted member 185125

@Spoobir I'm trying to download your Indian Team but playface is missing for many. Could you please check?

Spoobir

Alright, I promise I'll finish the Pakistan faces soon, but for today I had a go at someone who seems to be very eagerly awaited by a lot of people. Shared under Spoobir. :cheers

2A6iviZ.png

Not 100% accurate bat but I'm pretty sure he used a Slaz V right? That was the only one I had downloaded.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alright, I promise I'll finish the Pakistan faces soon, but for today I had a go at someone who seems to be very eagerly awaited by a lot of people. Shared under Spoobir. :cheers

2A6iviZ.png

Not 100% accurate bat but I'm pretty sure he used a Slaz V right? That was the only one I had downloaded.
Wow!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread