Career mode taking forever to level

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It took me 3 full seasons of club cricket before I got a county call up I've now finished my first county season and currently playing in Australian shield( cant remember actual name) it takes time if you want to level up and move up faster change the selection difficulty personally I like the challenge of waiting and playing through the various levels of cricket myself. Good luck

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Have you been applying the ability and skill points to your player?

Yeah I dont have any points left the rating is something like 25 now.

I'm going to have to lower the difficulty. Next time I think il use star instead.of rookie

I don't like the leveling system this time.

bptuner

School Cricketer
Have you been applying the ability and skill points to your player?
Just bowl over after over of short bouncers and youll level up and get noticed in no time!

Btw, you get very little to zero ability points most (all?) of the time when you simulate without actually entering the match. You seem to get a random 50 odd bonus to batting xp after bowling well first, then winning without having to face any balls yourself. Theres also a random 30-40 fielding bonus xp sometimes awarded, I can only theorize that its while bowling and sometimes you stop a 1 ball that would have gone for 2, or even stop a single and force a dot.

Tldr: Dont sim anything for maximum gains, especially your ability points. Apply your accumlated ability and skill points. And of course, fielding in CR19 is a rewardless standing around simulator.

Users who are viewing this thread