Career mode sliders

Matt Flynn

School Cricketer
Hi I’m new here so just wanted to first say hi I’m Matt
I’m playing career mode at the moment and I’m doing a wrist spinning bowler but I can’t seem to take a single wicket, I have tried to fiddle with the sliders a few times like putting the wicket chance up to 95, I tried changing the edges ones as well but nothing, I can go sometimes 20+ overs and not get one, what would you guys suggest for some sliders or something so I can pick up a few wickets?
Thanks in advance

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi I’m new here so just wanted to first say hi I’m Matt
I’m playing career mode at the moment and I’m doing a wrist spinning bowler but I can’t seem to take a single wicket, I have tried to fiddle with the sliders a few times like putting the wicket chance up to 95, I tried changing the edges ones as well but nothing, I can go sometimes 20+ overs and not get one, what would you guys suggest for some sliders or something so I can pick up a few wickets?
Thanks in advance
Try to mix deliveries, and also try to change the length while bowling. For example, if you bowl a googly, good length (X on PS4), just before you deliver the bowl change it to fuller length (Triangle on PS4), this may help. Also, try effort bowls (R2) occasionally!

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Try to mix deliveries, and also try to change the length while bowling. For example, if you bowl a googly, good length (X on PS4), just before you deliver the bowl change it to fuller length (Triangle on PS4), this may help. Also, try effort bowls (R2) occasionally!
Does changing it last minute work? Like it does in real life and online

Matt Flynn

School Cricketer
I thought it was just luck but the only time i taken wickets is changing length at.last minute
I tried adjusting the edges sliders but nada, I found I got a few wickets changing length at last second helped and also trying to structure a over like 5 balls full length and then 1 good got me about 4/5 wickets but still trying to get a few more wickets

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I tried adjusting the edges sliders but nada, I found I got a few wickets changing length at last second helped and also trying to structure a over like 5 balls full length and then 1 good got me about 4/5 wickets but still trying to get a few more wickets
Edge sliders is for human player only. Its the Ai timing slider for ai egdes

Users who are viewing this thread