Playing in all comps on career mode and some players missing??

Savz27

School Cricketer
Hi all,

Apologies if I’m repeating questions here.

First of all is there a schedule anywhere so I know which competitions take place at certain times in career mode. It’s mentioned the Pakistan comp and Caribbean comp for a while but I don’t seem to be getting selected despite it showing expecting selection.

Secondly is it a licensing issue why Ben Stokes and Jos butler to name a few do not feature on career mode??

thanks

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
First question: This is one bit of constant feedback for Big Ant in terms of showing when competitions start and finish, and if there is a conflict with another league you want to play in, you can only chose one.

Second: Stokes and Butler are in the game. The selections in my career are dynamic, so players retire, get dropped etc. Chances are Butler and Stokes in your save are either in bad form or depending on how far you are in, retired.

Savz27

School Cricketer
First question: This is one bit of constant feedback for Big Ant in terms of showing when competitions start and finish, and if there is a conflict with another league you want to play in, you can only chose one.

Second: Stokes and Butler are in the game. The selections in my career are dynamic, so players retire, get dropped etc. Chances are Butler and Stokes in your save are either in bad form or depending on how far you are in, retired.
Thanks for that. Yea the scheduling calendar isn’t great.

On stokes and Butler they don’t even appear for counties so god knows what the issue is. Not a massive fan of how quickly regen replace real players to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread