Batting vs Bowling All Rounder

Jse81

School Cricketer
Creating a new character and wanted to know the difference.

Thanks

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Batting all rounder vs bowling all rounder , main difference is how often you are given bowling and when you are given bowling.. Batting wise your positions slot is the difference , you can become top order when batting all rounder but you are middle order at max in bowling all rounder..

Reactions: DAP

Jse81

School Cricketer
Hey thanks for the reply. Any changes to skill points or perks? I can't max out my bowling points and wondered if it's because my character is a batting all rounder.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hey thanks for the reply. Any changes to skill points or perks? I can't max out my bowling points and wondered if it's because my character is a batting all rounder.
Yes if you add the tag of all rounder you cannot max your skills on everything.. I feel its a good balance..

Reactions: DAP

Kenway

School Cricketer
Batting all rounder vs bowling all rounder , main difference is how often you are given bowling and when you are given bowling.. Batting wise your positions slot is the difference , you can become top order when batting all rounder but you are middle order at max in bowling all rounder..

You are talking about Career mode?

Then the batting position doesn't even matter. You can chose to bat at any position while creating your player.. no matter the role. You can also change everything again once ya become captain.

So batting position is irrelevant, and not Role based.

Users who are viewing this thread