Cricket 19 online league on Xbox

Do you want to join the online league?

• Total voters

Farhan Jamil

School Cricketer
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this thread for ideas to start an online league matches for all the Xbox users out there. I am not sure if there is one already and if there is please share here on how to join so we can all join and enjoy the game by playing with each other.

Who would like to join the online league? I will figure out a way to create matches between each other and maybe I will create a website where we can all post our match results? What do you guys think?

If you want to join please share your Xbox gamertag so I can add you on the list and will work on the website. Once done I will share it here with you guys!

Last edited:

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I would love to play online matches but with so many bugs in the online gameplay, is it wise to wait until we have a couple of patches to fix the issues? Either way, i’m up for it. :cheers

Farhan Jamil

School Cricketer
I would love to play online matches but with so many bugs in the online gameplay, is it wise to wait until we have a couple of patches to fix the issues? Either way, i’m up for it. :cheers
You’re right, we can wait but atleast let’s get all the guys that are interested and in the meantime I can work on creating a website for the tournament. So I need to know how many of you are interested.

Anand Raman

School Cricketer
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this thread for ideas to start an online league matches for all the Xbox users out there. I am not sure if there is one already and if there is please share here on how to join so we can all join and enjoy the game by playing with each other.

Who would like to join the online league? I will figure out a way to create matches between each other and maybe I will create a website where we can all post our match results? What do you guys think?

If you want to join please share your Xbox gamertag so I can add you on the list and will work on the website. Once done I will share it here with you guys!
AARKAY3006

RAVI99

Club Captain
Hello everyone,

I been hosting long time ps4 leagues

Users who are viewing this thread