Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Worst is batsman tap and run and the bowler the who is 2 feet away from the ball stands there saying "fielding is none of my business bruh!" fixing such small issues alone will improve gameplay leaps and bounds. Hope its fixed, doing the update in ps4 now.

Hester

County Cricketer
Went through a few overs of the AI bowling to a LH batter and glad to report that the field settings were positively evil and the line they bowled was much improved. Not in-depth testing but just what I've noticed from 4 overs.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Just jumped on for the first time in over a month the first thing I noticed are the England kit looks great and the lighting is really really good playing in India and it looks how it should do. The AI bowling seems a touch better but the fielding still feels pretty lethargic. The only annoyance is the skin show is back on popped collar players so it looks like the shirts ripped on the shoulder. I’ll give them credit though feels better

Hester

County Cricketer
Just jumped on for the first time in over a month the first thing I noticed are the England kit looks great and the lighting is really really good playing in India and it looks how it should do. The AI bowling seems a touch better but the fielding still feels pretty lethargic. The only annoyance is the skin show is back on popped collar players so it looks like the shirts ripped on the shoulder. I’ll give them credit though feels better
I noticed the lighting too, although a lot of the players look a lot more pale than before...

Hester

County Cricketer
Stress maybe due to scheduling lol. Decent update was really hoping for career mode love but hopefully next time they’ve got me back interested again
haha... well, some of those Pakistani boys looked like they'd had the shock of their lives

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Playing first career match. Issues faced so far:-
1. Fielder throwing ball not to keeper but where keeper was standing, resulting in over throws.

2. Bowler not running to collect ball to stop batsmen tapping and running.

3. Mid on reacting slow to ball going near its proximity.

4 a huge gap in covers for most of the new fields added( which is realistic though if you are looking for edges).

Plus points observed so far.

New fields added.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
Hopefully next update is career mode focussed only.

My wish list will be.

1)AI Player's realistic development , regression, promotion and relegation to FC and International teams
2)World View tab showing past current and future fixtures and series and player stats (Keep record for atleast 5 years seasons)
3)Different pace bowling speeds in Club , FC and International Cricket based on realism
4)World Ranking for Top 20 players and Teams (only if possible)
5)Ability to manage whole team as oppose to one player only , like managing club team and developing players to supply the main FC team. Or managing FC team and supplying players for National Team.

point 4 and 5 can be looked at in Cricket 24 if not for current version but atleast 1 to 3 can be implemented in next patch?

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
The patch has broken the game further in the online mode.

Fielders are slower than pre-patch
Batsman who has his bat grounded inside the crease lift it up before the direct hit the stumps and gets run out even though he is within the crease.

Users who are viewing this thread