Any other Cricket game under devel ???

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone know of cricket game under development other than the EA guys. With all due respect I dont like the EA games veryt much becoz of their user interface. I think Codemasters had done a great job with their BLC.

Are they doing any new Cricket game??

Scatter

Club Cricketer
Dude, forget about those amatuers - we are much better amatuers at this making cricket game stuff than they are ;) :D

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Yeah, but then why are there so many nuymber of bugs and no patches to improve them! and it takes a long time to release these patches ??

Then why are cricket games so much poor compared to the FIFA or NBA games ??? and why arent they created from base up ??? They use the engines from Madden and other stuff ???

Scatter

Club Cricketer
ok, let's correct you on a number of your misconceptions shall we...

1 - The forum is not by the creators of Cricket 2004. That dubious honour goes to HB Studios. This part of the forum is about an independant cricket game development.

2 - FIFA 2004 is just as poor as Cricket 2004, if not more so.

3 - We WISH Cricket used the Madden engine, it's fb! Unfortunately it uses a nasty engine called Renderware.

4 - There hasn't been (and after all this time you'd have to say there won't be) any patches for Cricket 2004, so it will be a long wait if that is what you are waiting for.

I really can't believe you thought this forum was about putting together the next EA game... :D

SteveG

Club Cricketer
Who knows, Scatt. If this game turns out to be as good as we think it will be maybe EA will offer u the development of the next EASports Cricket LOLOLOL

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
1.) I know this forum is not created by the EA guys! But anyother game that is under devel ??

2.) May be you dont like FIFA or NBA. I like those more than Cricket 2004 although cricket is my favorite game(in reality). This shows either there is a problem with the PC-Game or Basketball and Soccer are better than cricket!

3.) I have heard that Crick2004 has commentary and some speech stuff from other EA games! I didnt remember what game ??? But I thought it was Madden! Thanx for letting me know that its Renderware.

4.) Yes patches from EA for cricket games is slow (not there ??)

I knew that this is not for the next EA crick game? Just asked if any other good cricket game even exists.....

Users who are viewing this thread