World of Cricket 2007 - a game making challenge

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Same feeling here unless he is also working in the background like Legend Master did for an year or so.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Sorry guys, but the sad truth is it's extremely rare that these projects even gets off the ground at all. Heck knows how mine did...there were many occasions when i thought it was just all too much...my guess is WOC2007 realised how much effort was really involved and decided it was too much committment required. I should know cos i've been there too...it's easier just to do a runner...what generally happens is these kind of inspired individuals pop up after being disappointed with the newest release by the big players. Then the initial inspiration wears off and the grim reality of the task ahead becomes apparent. It's a shame though, cos some of the ideas are good and worthy of being made into games.

Kudos to the guys who actually have gotten off the ground i say, such as Duff's and Das' and my own (pls dont take this as a shameless self-promotion lol ;) )...it takes a lot to turn a dream into reality.

LM

pal

International Coach
Seriously LM, if you need something to do after you finish TCP, I think you would do well as a motivational speaker.

madforcricket

School Cricketer
hey LM, sry to correct u, but when u mentioned "das's" game, that should be Maximus gaming's game, since its a game developed by a whole team, including me. Dont think im belittling das, das is the head of our team, but we cant leave out even the smallest member of a team, because all work is important.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
madforcricket said:
das is the head of our team, but we cant leave out even the smallest member of a team, because all work is important.
:hpraise :clap :hpraise :clap :hpraise :clap :hpraise :clap :hpraise :clap

madforcricket

School Cricketer
lol its ok LM, i didnt mean anything in a reproachful manner. and das, we all know ur my boss, so top doing that!
And to WOC2007, i hope u can stick with this project like us(Maximus) and LM, becoz the cricket gaming industry is starting to flourish, and we need to have all the talented and capable people interested in making cricket games to get to it! and if you need any help, we are all here. thats what planetcricket is about right?

cricketmaster

School Cricketer
legend_master are u still working on this game, is it still in development also if so how long to a release.

Also how and where will we be able to play it, over the net or what.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
CricketMaster

i'm afraid this was never my game - my game is codenamed "The Cricket Project", this one in this thread was an idea for a game being started by a guy called WOC2007 who has since done a runner...so i dont believe that game ever got off the ground..

My game is still being developed - you can read about it in the 'Cricket Project" forum above ;) :onpc

regards,

LM

cricketmaster

School Cricketer
legend_master said:
CricketMaster

i'm afraid this was never my game - my game is codenamed "The Cricket Project", this one in this thread was an idea for a game being started by a guy called WOC2007 who has since done a runner...so i dont believe that game ever got off the ground..

My game is still being developed - you can read about it in the 'Cricket Project" forum above ;) :onpc

regards,

LM

yeh mate i know now and your game sounds awesome, top work :clap

scottmoore1

School Cricketer
have you thought about copywright and illigal issues and it might help if you get the ICC name behind it and also have you thought of wat platform you are going to put it on e.g PS3/PSP or the xbox 360 or PC if you ask me go tp PS3 AND XBOX 360 NOT]PC

GUD WORK KEEP IT UP

Last edited:

Kurt Angle

School Cricketer
Hi Guys
I am new here just read about your Project I am very happy to see that you you all are trying to make a game. I would have also liked to help but unfortunately I dont have much knowledge about these so I cant. But anyway I wish you guys good luck

gaurav_indian

International Coach
I didn't know this game is also developing but I couldn't see that bcoz most of the members didn't notice that.TCP is going to be great lets see what this game has to offer to us.I am not discouraging u guys I know it's very tough making games.Hopefully this game will also be a good one.My best wishes to u guys.

Users who are viewing this thread